• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickers are disables in newest version. Something is wrong with Javascript, I don't have time to fix. Only tibiacom layout use tickers..

So, when it's going to be ready?

Next version?

Well, we'll have to wait.

Whatever, thanks for this AAC :)!

@Geisor: I have this error still than cant fix. I know you made a FAQ where at #3 you talk about this error, but your explanation doesnt help me out to fix it.

This happens when I want to enter to the Account Manager, as soon as I click on it, I get this error:

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ots\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ots\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ots\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ots\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ots\xampp\htdocs\index.php(133): include('C:\Program File...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ots\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

Im using the last version of your acc maker (0.3.1a), the last version of TFS [0.3 (alpha 3)] and the last version of xampp (1.6.8).

By the way, I only get this error with the Account Manager section of the acc maker.

Hope you can find a way to help me out with this, Im sure Im not the only one waiting for an answer.

Thank you.

what should i write insted off random to not get random acc number? or is that the only thing you can choose?
And btw why do i get error when i make chare?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Same on sorc:S
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Check this at account managemente:
dibujotl8.png

How I could fix that?

Gesior, i use tibiacom layout and also i cant use the tickers :/
How i fix it?

Gesior already said that he disabeled the new ticker because of java bugs (or something like that). But btw how can I fix the weight of this acc maker on IE?

Regards,
Deaktiver

I have problem to add new menu:

Look... i can close this tab... ;/ Can someone tell me what i must to do?;>
The php code looks like this:
PHP:
<div id='events' class='menuitem'>
<span onClick="MenuItemAction('events')">
  <div class='MenuButton' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/button-background.gif);'>
    <div onMouseOver='MouseOverMenuItem(this);' onMouseOut='MouseOutMenuItem(this);'><div class='Button' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/button-background-over.gif);'></div>
      <span id='library_Lights' class='Lights'>
        <div class='light_lu' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/green-light.gif);'></div>
        <div class='light_ld' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/green-light.gif);'></div>
        <div class='light_ru' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/green-light.gif);'></div>
      </span>
      <div id='events_Icon' class='Icon' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-events.gif);'></div>
      <div id='events_Label' class='Label' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/label-events.gif);'></div>
      <div id='events_Extend' class='Extend' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/plus.gif);'></div>
    </div>
  </div>
</span>
[B]more subtopics...[/B]
</div>
</div>

i have problem with adding ur powergaming script:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\Xampp\htdocs\exphist.php on line 21

i still have the same error on my webpage...
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

omg some one know whats wrong with the site?:S
and this happens to:S those submit buttoms diseper
teasf.JPG

and this is what happens when i make a character
The Following Errors Have Occurred:

Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

I found the problem:p
i need to change druid sampel to just druid:p

i have problem with adding ur powergaming script:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\Xampp\htdocs\exphist.php on line 21

help please

i still have the same error on my webpage...

To me it looks like you're using the database structure of TFS 0.2 (or some other server) while your AAC is configured for TFS 0.3.
The script is trying to read the `balance` column of your database, but it dosnt exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back