• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Richux

Maybe you didnt drop the PMA user? The problem is not on gesior aac..
The new version is great.. Now we have to wait for a good version of 0.3/0.4

Regards,
Deaktiver

plz help to fix bug :eek:

Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.14 (0.2 rc 14)

Internet explorer = BUG ON
MOZILA FIREFOX = BUG OFF

-----*NO BUG --button--

tibia1sr5.jpg

-----*BUG --button--

tibia2ub2.jpg

Last edited:
I have error for 4 step
Write Connection break
I have tfs 0.3 alpha
Please help me

mySQL:
Error at step 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 394

SQLite:
Error at step 2
D:/Mystic Spirit/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
D:/Mystic Spirit/ - doesn't exist.

I have the exact same problem as you mamon 2, and when you reload http://localhost/install.php you get the problem i wrote.

Last edited:
Error while adding sample?

bug.jpg

I have the latest xampplite and phpmyadmin and when clicking on "add samples" it says that error and doesnt works =(
Please help.

@ Richux

Maybe you didnt drop the PMA user? The problem is not on gesior aac..
The new version is great.. Now we have to wait for a good version of 0.3/0.4

Regards,
Deaktiver

What is PMA user? ;s btw, i reninstaled my operating system and he hacked me again :S That proves that i didnt get hacked cuz of trojan ;/ I am realy stuck, can someone help me ?

What is PMA user?

phpmyadmin
-------------------------------------------------------
I found a solution for the mySQL problem i wrote about in my previous post, i downloaded an earlier version(1.6.5) of xampp and edited a row in:
C:\xampp\apache\bin\php.ini

from
;extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll

to
extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll

and now i can complete step 4.
-------------------------------------------------------
I downloaded geisor 3.0 and it wouldn't work either for me. I get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'loss_items' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:113 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(113): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(141): OTS_Player->load('6') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Knight Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 113

Last edited:
I'm just wondering,
Are there gonna be a new update at all?
Or is it closed 4ever.

/Limannen

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'otserv.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80 what i have to do? :S

Geisor please help

i cant find a tutorial how to get this work "step 1 to the last one"
all tutorials i have trying said that it just to put all your files to htdocs in xampp then enter localhost then i get the error

Warning: parse_ini_file(E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/0.3/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\xampplite\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/0.3/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

i dont even have a E disk

and one thing can i use xampplite as well?

..and yes im a newbie...

Last xampp and cant add samples, maybe the web isnt updated for the most recently upadte of tfs.

At least support 0.3, should I say 'wow'? Anyway, gonna review it.
Oh, and would be good if you would add support for spells with manapercent ,_,
Anyway, if you want and will confirm that you'll still develop AAC (best way is PM to me), I'll modify POT for TFS (already talked with Talaturen about releasing a FPT [Forgotten PHP Toolkit] with support for some TFS parts).
Although I don't like you and the AAC, I would like if you would keep developing it.

Last edited:
@up
This AAC sux beacuse it's have very confused code. He wasn't change the code after RL tibia layout and here we have results.

Anyway there isn't any better AAC for TFS now. AFS-CMS 2 is coming but it take some time before it will be a very good script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back