• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up
This AAC sux beacuse it's have very confused code. He wasn't change the code after RL tibia layout and here we have results.

Anyway there isn't any better AAC for TFS now. AFS-CMS 2 is coming but it take some time before it will be a very good script.
I know, its the suckiest code I've ever read, though, many people use it due to many features and... Tibia.com layout _o_. Thats why I want to do it, keep it more secure.

Yes, thats true, its the only TFS-AAC and even though AFS-CMS 2 going to be released I don't count it will get bigger popularity or gonna be better coded as I know that Avarian has problems even with arrays.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ots.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:394 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(394): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 394

I'd love a system that makes people choose what world they want to make a character on.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

whats this supposed to mean... i seriously cant stand this aac
i get this error whenever i try to make a character
also the thing to "edit configs" just brings up a blank page
how do i edit which towns the players start in? on the create character page it only says carlin ab'dendriel or venore, which i never configured, and dont even have on my map.
can someone explain these things to me?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

how do i edit which towns the players start in? on the create character page it only says carlin ab'dendriel or venore, which i never configured, and dont even have on my map.

Somebody answer this please, I have the same problem HELP!!

Error:
It mean you don't have triggers in database.
Towns config:
.../config/config.php
"edit configs" doesn't work, I forgot to delete links in beta (all is in config.php)

Why your AAC isn't work with XAMPP 1.7.0 ?
I have debug of Apache while inserting samples to database.

but if i use tfs0.2.21 , that accmaker will work to od this server ? becouse i still have problems whyt Skills tabele save ;/

Error:
It mean you don't have triggers in database.
Towns config:
.../config/config.php
"edit configs" doesn't work, I forgot to delete links in beta (all is in config.php)

OK got it, thank you very much. :D
Good job on the AAC.

EDIT: Now after I changed the starter town id,
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(9);
all I get when I try to make a character is "Please select valid town"
When I try to add multiple towns to choose, their town names and stuff show up to be selected, but no matter which I select it still says "Please select valid town"... Help?

And I also realize for the error that its not finding the skills for new players, but the oncreate_player trigger is working because new characters ARE getting skills... Unless there is some other way they automatically get skills inserted to the database when they are created besides triggers? lol
So yea I would greatly appreciate a little elaboration on this..

Last edited:
Still Trying to figure this out..

Hey everyone,

I am trying to set up Gesior's ACC and having a few problems. I am currently using TFS 0.2 Patch 21.

I have tried to use both the "UNNAMED301a for TFS02.rar" and get this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\mts\install.php on line 396

From what I can tell its not actually adding tables in step 4 because when I look for them they are no where to be found. I am not sure if they are being added or if I messed up somewhere else while installing this.

I then tried using the "UNNAMED acc.maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS" hoping to see if this would fix the errors.

Instead I got

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php(463): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

I figured since I am not using the beta I would get more errors.. and that turned out to be true.

From what I can gather, there is not a current version that is compatible with TFS 0.2 Patch 21. If that is not the case / someone else has had better luck, could you please lend a hand?

Any help would be appreciated. -MyndGamez

Edit:

I just tried gesior-acc.-maker-0.3.0-tfs-0.2.x from http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-maker-forgotten-server-4158/ (The non beta one) and am getting the exact same error as the "UNNAMED301a for TFS02.rar". Im just lost at the moment..

Still looking for help on this matter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back