• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wait next release of gesior.. for use website, have much bugs for 0.3.1.

PHP:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.googlemail.com:25 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105

Who told me how to configurate this file...
My site worked , but when i create account i se this error, i don't know where i must configurate my mail.

Open config and delete line 126 and other if show error.

Yeah if those are deleted then it will just screw the server up because in my eyes i think those are needed, you need to update your AAC.

Seeing as the admin panel don't work only lets you write news and delete news, also needed to add a paypal donar shop system and proberly some more bug fixes i just don't know at the moment.

And would you please let us all know are going to be updating it or not? or have you stopped working on it?

Yeah if those are deleted then it will just screw the server up because in my eyes i think those are needed, you need to update your AAC.

Seeing as the admin panel don't work only lets you write news and delete news, also needed to add a paypal donar shop system and proberly some more bug fixes i just don't know at the moment.

And would you please let us all know are going to be updating it or not? or have you stopped working on it?

do it by yourself ?! this will not break anything .

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:xampphtdocsphpmailerclass.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.googlemail.com:25 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:xampphtdocsphpmailerclass.smtp.php on line 105

where i configure this?

Warning: Error parsing C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/sven/Desktop/cryingdamson-gui/config.lua on line 126 in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\sven\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\install.php on line 150

why help pls :(

waht a xampp i need for this website?!?! im use tfs 3.0.1 ! xampplite 1.6.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back