• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unsave characters.

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I am currently working on a War OT and I want the characters not so save (of course). I did the same thing I did on TFS 8.22 [version unknown] I put on all the equipment on the char, relogged, unchecked the 'save' in SqLite Personal but yet when I relog it goes back to the stage to when I made the char :huh:

Anyone know what's wrong?

I am using TFS 0.2 GUI for 8.31 btw, patch 20.

^ Explain a little more please since I am not that good with coding and such :huh:

Thanks in advance!

Run this query in your phpmyadmin, if you use SQLite then run it by your SQLite Database Manager.

Run what?

Please understand that I know NOTHING about coding etc.. It's like you're speaking another languange..

If you use SQL:
http://localhost/phpmyadmin/querywindow.php
and write there:
PHP:
UPDATE yourdatabasenamehere.`players` SET `save` = '0'
If you use SQLite, you have to open the database file with your SQLite database manager, search for SQL-command-line thingy and write there the same, otherwise go to `players` table and set manually save field to 0 in every player.

That's what I said that I were doing in the first post and it's not working.. Everytime I uncheck it every damn player goes back to the stage when it were created.

And I couldn't find that "thingy" either

That's what I said that I were doing in the first post and it's not working.. Everytime I uncheck it every damn player goes back to the stage when it were created.

And I couldn't find that "thingy" either

You dont have to 'uncheck' it but set the value to 0.
Also, you have to be offline when changing it.

Take the equipment, logout and set the value to 0 and you are done.

I give the char eq > relogs to save it > logs out, type in '0' > Logs in and the eq is there > I relog/die > It goes back to the first state of when I made it.

If you use SQL:
phpMyAdmin 2.9.1.1-Debian-8
and write there:
PHP:
UPDATE yourdatabasenamehere.`players` SET `save` = '0'
If you use SQLite, you have to open the database file with your SQLite database manager, search for SQL-command-line thingy and write there the same, otherwise go to `players` table and set manually save field to 0 in every player.

I did exactly what you said there but still it's not working, the server is just like it used to be. It worked on TFS 8.22, then I just unchecked the Save from '1' to '0', but when I try on this server it aint working.

Looks like I found a real mysterie here ;)

Back