• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unsupported client version (8)

valorek

Reaction score
Hi,

I've downlaoded this 8.0 Evo XML and I can't open the map. I just get the topic message.

I've read something that I'd need to replace the items.otb and xml in RME's files and so I did. I also imported the map, but the message shows that items.otb was different to the one used in this map, so it just leaves a blank map. I also read that I could try open it in Simone Map Editor, but I can't find it anywhere, I lost all my files and I remember having it.

I get the same message when I tried to open a 8.0 Devland map.

Can anyone help out?

Not sure if Simone's map editor will make it work but you can download it here
Also try on Remere's map editor to change this File > Preferences > Client Version > Disable/Remove Check file signatures.

Hi,

I've downlaoded this 8.0 Evo XML and I can't open the map. I just get the topic message.

I've read something that I'd need to replace the items.otb and xml in RME's files and so I did. I also imported the map, but the message shows that items.otb was different to the one used in this map, so it just leaves a blank map. I also read that I could try open it in Simone Map Editor, but I can't find it anywhere, I lost all my files and I remember having it.

I get the same message when I tried to open a 8.0 Devland map.

Can anyone help out?
what is the real version of the map before edit ?

i've seen this thread before and sadly the links don't work.
i've tried to unchecked the 'check file signatures' but still can't import the map.

what is the real version of the map before edit ?
it's an Evolution map so i'm not sure, is it based on TFS?

EDIT:

i've just opened the 'readme.txt' and it says the server is fro 7.9? i'm pretty sure i've downloaded it from a 8.0 thread. i only have 7.92 in my RME so it explains why it doesn't work

Which thread you meant? The thread I posted above has a working link mega.nz I redirected you to there.
I just downloaded and tested its working properly.
Try again

Which thread you meant? The thread I posted above has a working link mega.nz I redirected you to there.
I just downloaded and tested its working properly.
Try again
ok it does work now, i had to use a VPN to access it (i'm from UK).

but still, the Devland one doesn't work even though it says it's 8.0. i'll try to use Simone for this.

i've seen this thread before and sadly the links don't work.
i've tried to unchecked the 'check file signatures' but still can't import the map.

it's an Evolution map so i'm not sure, is it based on TFS?

EDIT:

i've just opened the 'readme.txt' and it says the server is fro 7.9? i'm pretty sure i've downloaded it from a 8.0 thread. i only have 7.92 in my RME so it explains why it doesn't work
well you just need to open Your Rme Map create a new map with version 7.92 after it go file >Import >import map. Fixed <3

Just open RME, then click ctr+p or map/properties and in client version change it to ( MAP VERSION >> otserv 0.6.0 from this choose 8.00) client "it'll gonna ask you to choose the client you want to upgrade choose your 8.00 tibia.. folder "you finished xD"

Just open RME, then click ctr+p or map/properties and in client version change it to ( MAP VERSION >> otserv 0.6.0 from this choose 8.00) client "it'll gonna ask you to choose the client you want to upgrade choose your 8.00 tibia.. folder "you finished xD"
i've tried it before and my RME just keep turning off when i do it????

BTW.
i've found a different way. i downloaded some edited 8.0 with the same map as Devland and i actually could open the map in RME. i guess those other maps were bugged. i've swapped the maps as they were almost the same and it worked, just had to remove some npcs and monsters from the spawn.

i've tried it before and my RME just keep turning off when i do it????

BTW.
i've found a different way. i downloaded some edited 8.0 with the same map as Devland and i actually could open the map in RME. i guess those other maps were bugged. i've swapped the maps as they were almost the same and it worked, just had to remove some npcs and monsters from the spawn.
just try my way if u don't how it work send me the otbm i will do it for you

Back