• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Until Apr 21 2010, 17:48:07 for Using Unofficial Software to Play.

kacor

Reaction score
Now when you've finally came and banned me you could fix this fucked sidestep and paralyze...

There is another patch coming for the paralyze later today that is related to when using haste and being paralyzed. There have been changes to side-step, but it's hard to notice it at a higher level because your delay is so much lower then.

^ so make them in 1 location? for example at henricus

about vocation balancing
just leave it as it is, who give a damn about 5 ppl whining all the time?

p.s. use english on public boards...

Many guys will stop playing if the decrease the damage of paladins ...

Mages are way stronger ...

Hmm, tell me how come mages are stronger? I saw a pally basically 1-hitting a bog raider, i can't do that on my mage. The thing you should fix with pallies is probably the breaking point for assassin stars. Seems to me they last for much longer than they're supposed to.

tell me why not? give me a good reason and i give you one. for example you can escape in a blink of an eye

what difference would sidestepping change to be able to escape in a blink of an eye? u cant sidestep to escape? "damn!"

what difference would sidestepping change to be able to escape in a blink of an eye? u cant sidestep to escape? "damn!"

You seem to be retarded? Tell me why you want it to stay

Back