• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Eloth 8.0 real map - discussion thread!

Dont make 3x all the way, first of all Ryan will try to fuck this up and second there wont be much people trust me. make lowrate stages as taze suggested
First of all, Ryan can do nothing to us, as he wasn't able to do anything on Tibianus.

postman_complete.png

Postman Quest completed!

Last edited:
First of all, Ryan can do nothing to us, as he wasn't able to do anything on Tibianus.

I remember that terrible start u had on last tibianus and lost alot of players, so please, dont say he can't do nothing to us Ryan is a G thang babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok maybe I wrote it weirdly, but what I mean is that we have learned from our mistakes, and that it can't happen again.

We are currently working on Dreamers Challenge Quest, which will be the last quest we have to finish :). After that, every single quest (included addon and small ones), from 8.0 will be working exactly like how it should be. We are constantly working on the server, and appreciate any feedback we get from you guys!

Ultimately we decided to do open beta instead of closed, so everyone are welcome:)

What's the IP of the serv? or the website? It isn't mentioned before or am I blind? o_O

then just open up tibianus again if u want to make a 1month server that dies again because it will with rates like that

What's the IP of the serv? or the website? It isn't mentioned before or am I blind? o_O
The open beta is not released yet :p We will go out with ip and such once it opens!

then just open up tibianus again if u want to make a 1month server that dies again because it will with rates like that
I beg to differ, I think that with great advertising and stability it will work out just great. (along with many people who actually asks for a lower rated 8.0 currently). But all opinions are always appreciated, so is yours.

Last edited:
I had this server domain (Eloth.net) after loosik with 1000 players online ;) so? looks like serious project, gl

Ye I remember. And it was a highrate with 99% polaks.

The server was never as good as loosiks.

to lowrate
It won't be highered, so sorry. Still it will be easy to level up, it is 8.0 client, where you have got hotkeys etc.

Dream Challenge Quest has been added, everything works just as real tibia.
By adding that quest, we have finally included all the quests from client 8.0. We have got every dialogs, every single mission of every single quest.

dream_challange.png

Back