• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Full Rl 8.0 from Scratch [By Printer]

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

well i have worked on this upcomming project on some time now and i'm very happy what i've achived :)

Asfar i have done, is added the "simple" quests, which means spawns which has chests in the spawns and etc...

Closet Rl map 80+MB, as you can see grass stubs, decorated spawns and caves. As i quote from tibia wiki update 7.9 "There was also an overall polish of the Tibian map with new objects (e.g. grass stubs or dungeon decoration)"

What todo is:
Svargrond Arena Quest! [X]
The Ancient Tombs Quest! [X]
Banshee Quest! [X]
Dreamer Challenge Quest! [X]
Ape City Quest! [X]
Postman Quest! [X]
Djinn War Quest! [X]
Pits Of Inferno Quest! [X]
Outfit/Addon Quests:
Code:
Assassin Outfits [X]
Barbarian Addon Quest [X]
Beggar Addon Quest [X]
Citizen Addon Quest [X]
Druid Addon Quest [X]
Hunter Addon Quest [X]
Knight Addon Quest [X]
Mage Addon Quest [X]
Nobleman Addon Quest [X]
Oriental Addon Quest [X]
Pirate Addon Quest [X]
Shaman Addon Quest [X]
Summoner Addon Quest [X]
Warrior Addon Quest [X]
Wizard Addon Quest[X]
And some other quests i may missed.

Old times UE:
KWjbvbV.png

Decorated Caves as 8.0 should be:
8BJ3Rzs6.png

Outfit with beautiful addons:
QE6tjzPT.png

Wanna know what npc sell or buy? Just say trade!
LFCPpw8K.png

World Map:
119qKjHy.jpg

Intro:

Suggestions about what you want to see in the server and what kind of exp you would love to play.

Remember the server is by the people for the people.

Last edited:
"For the people", where do I download it? :D

Naw, this project seems pretty cool - but can't people 'block' NPCs from others since there is no NPC channel?

"For the people", where do I download it? :D

Naw, this project seems pretty cool - but can't people 'block' NPCs from others since there is no NPC channel?
Back in the old days there were not npc channels, those who 'block npcs' is usally getting pushed or banned for abusing.

This should be 7.92 or 8.1 anyway good luck, maybe I'll play here for some time.

Thank you guys for the feedback :)

@Kuzyn
You know that on Nov 28 2007 while Tibia was version 8.0, it reached the top of it's day with over 64k players online :)

Also making a server over 8.0, then i could just start a server 8.6, since on 8.1 they removed old ue and added the potions and etc...

Thank you guys for the feedback :)

@Kuzyn
You know that on Nov 28 2007 while Tibia was version 8.0, it reached the top of it's day with over 64k players online :)

Also making a server over 8.0, then i could just start a server 8.6, since on 8.1 they removed old ue and added the potions and etc...
You see any possible launching date yet? :D

Back