• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Full Rl 8.0 from Scratch [By Printer]

Cool printer. :-D Soon as possible. btw ur using evolution 0.7.8 starter?

lets hope that loot and exp rates will be low. most people make stupid mistake by putting high staged exp (like 3x lvl 200 thats already high) that causes worthless server economy and way too high levels for rl map.
i created account to stay informed about ur server. It was ages since i played good rpg ot, i remeber times when 8.6 low exp 2x loot servers were very popular...
please dont go full retard with rates and cheap sms store
please...

lets hope that loot and exp rates will be low. most people make stupid mistake by putting high staged exp (like 3x lvl 200 thats already high) that causes worthless server economy and way too high levels for rl map.
i created account to stay informed about ur server. It was ages since i played good rpg ot, i remeber times when 8.6 low exp 2x loot servers were very popular...
please dont go full retard with rates and cheap sms store
please...

When I play low rates servers I don't mind a cheap SMS shop, aslong as the items available are not having a too big impact on the server, other than that I totally agree with you, newcomer :p

There is some missing npcs and monsters which has not been added yet. But it is a great step forward ;)
H-MPAmyw.png

--CI6quj.png

Also does someone have a list of 8.0 features?
Such as can you rope up monsters?
You can't walk on E.x boxes which are stacked to 2 heights.
etc...

Last edited:
Also does someone have a list of 8.0 features?
Such as can you rope up monsters?
You can't walk on E.x boxes which are stacked to 2 heights.
etc...
dont have sources but
yes u can rope monsters and yourself while standing on the ropeplace
can walk onto boxes, even 3
not sure what other features are u talking about

Any updates on exp stages, lootrate, skillrate?
Can't wait :)

Any updates on exp stages, lootrate, skillrate?
Can't wait :)
Well, i would love to hear some suggestions about that :)

Fully coded POI, just need to get tested and it's done :)
T_0qjuO7.png

Well, i would love to hear some suggestions about that :)

Fully coded POI, just need to get tested and it's done :)

Not really sure how to begin the exp stage, however starting at 10-8x and then slowly going down.
Skillrate: 10-15x
Magic: 5-7x
Loot: 3-4x

If you need testers I would be glad to test your quests and general stuff :)

Any info about the start?
Sorry nope.

Not really sure how to begin the exp stage, however starting at 10-8x and then slowly going down.
Skillrate: 10-15x
Magic: 5-7x
Loot: 3-4x

If you need testers I would be glad to test your quests and general stuff :)
Appricate it man :)

Loot shouldnt be so high :< I think loot 2x is ok.

my suggestion is
lootrate 2x
skillrate 3x
magic rate 2x
exp rate like 15x or 10x starting
3x from lvl 90
2x from lvl 130

that will make people hunt together for profit, main quests more challenging, no lvl 300's in 2weeks

loot 3x and more, will make it every easy to play, aol on every player, way too profitable hunting with SD
but its ur ot, u can do whatever u want but the only low rates servers atm r 7.4 versions...

Back