• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Full Rl 8.0 from Scratch [By Printer]

Thank you guys for the feedback :)

@Kuzyn
You know that on Nov 28 2007 while Tibia was version 8.0, it reached the top of it's day with over 64k players online :)

Also making a server over 8.0, then i could just start a server 8.6, since on 8.1 they removed old ue and added the potions and etc...

Im talking about open tibia servers not real tibia. Btw after 8.0 tibia started loosing players.

Well as i stated, i don't see any reason why 7.92 :p or why 8.1 ^^

WOW REALLY NICE JOB BRO :) I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS MAKING 8.0 CLIENT :)
Also im looking for hoster <-- :)

auto item stack
loot msg, red on default chat
blanks can be in bp and u can make runes
looking forward to it, although if its from scratch theres probably a lot of work to be done

auto item stack
loot msg, red on default chat
blanks can be in bp and u can make runes
looking forward to it, although if its from scratch theres probably a lot of work to be done
Those features has been added :)

@Topic

Working now on Pits Of Inferno Quest!
Ua9HKCBu.png

Printer, can you inform us what will be max lvl possible? like 300? would be good.. :) 200 lvl war is so good :D make so its easy to get 200

Printer, can you inform us what will be max lvl possible? like 300? would be good.. :) 200 lvl war is so good :D make so its easy to get 200
I don't think there will be any level limit.

Good luck Printer :) Will play this when its done
Thanks mate :)

@Topic
Sorry i was not able to work on POI today. I were to bussy with some other stuff. Hopefully ill continue tomorrow and show you guys progress pics.

I dont know, all the quests i wrote down? Or should i make some of those later? Feedback plez!

You always make good servers, Printer haha. I used to play Realera oldschool OT, not sure if ya remember (Lifer) but this will surely be a treat even though I hate rl maps now. GL :)

P.s, give me it, now. xD! <3

Hello Everyone,

well the map is missing some parts here and there and the houses were fuckt up. So i had to redo the whole map. I will done with the map in some couple days. After that, i will be able to continue with the quest :) I would say the server will be done, this month!

Thanks for reading.

Back