• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 4.0 - Friday July 2, 2010. - FINAL HOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
At 10:00AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) I will release the finalized version of Cyntara 4.0. I am in the very final steps of testing, a test server Part III for myself only. There are no huge surprises for this update, but there are some things this update that you have not seen in the test server, rest assured. Around 9:00AM EST, the current server will shut down finally, any accounts made before yesterday will be transferred over. All donation points and accounts are already set up on the database, therefore if you changed your password yesterday, today, or tomorrow, it will be your old one.

We hope this transition will go as smoothly as possible. We spent over a month testing features, and it seems like we're just about ready for the real thing. I appreciate all of your patience, and I anticipate a great revival of excited players when the server opens on Friday. Please, tell your friends, and get ready, because this is the time where legends make their names, when the server starts for real.

IP: cyntara.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54-8.57

http://otland.net/f427/cyntara-custom-client-8-57-a-40884/

I will answer any final questions here, receive any feedback, and appreciate any ideas.

Greets,
Red

Last edited:
~First Reply

^ All I wanted to say!!!

Nice it is FINALLY here

Goodwork Red!

What do you mean by all accounts will be transferred over? Will donation points be reset?

What do you mean by all accounts will be transferred over? Will donation points be reset?

No the donation points you have donated for will be on your account (by this I mean the points that show up in Transaction history) will still be on the account.

Okay so they will be reset for use again. Mabey this time I won't accidently get the wrong item lol. Thanks for clarifying.

Can someone please change the date on Red's computer so it can be put out today =(.

Anyway, i'll be online tuesdayevening, cannot be online earlier :( see you then!

Red, will I get to keep my cyntara explosion rune? :eek: cuz its not a donor and i won it from yourself (Y)

Get back to me ;)

Client: 8.54-8.60

its not 8.57????

Client: 8.54-8.60

its not 8.57????

All versions from tibia 8.54 to tibia 8.60 so you can use 8.55 8.57 and all of em and ye the update in rl came today so theres tibia 8.60 =)

Finally......
I Can't Wait...............................................................
Now I Go To Sleep Because Sleping The Time Go Fast...
Updateeeeeee!!!!!!!

What Yksan, just can't wait to watch your bot?

Finally......
I Can't Wait...............................................................
Now I Go To Sleep Because Sleping The Time Go Fast...
Updateeeeeee!!!!!!!

okey here we can see that is for sure u dont have life :thumbup:

Last edited:
Perhaps it will not support 8.60 - We just discovered that it has been modified too much to be compatible with 8.54-8.57, so likely, we will release a custom client in 8.57 form, until 8.60 is available.

Red

Yeahh Now it's the reset not a fucking test D:
But I'll need to wait a little more until friday.
I think we need to make new teams but is only my opinion cuz i have friend like lagalaga pwnt i think answer and others more that i want to be with but it's not posssible with the fuck of americans vs mexican D:...Pira ur idea of make a guild of me and yksan in...(will u do it cuz i'm with u <3 i think yksan too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back