• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

I was hoping the update from 7 to 8 would be MUCH better than a few changes to the formula and a new city :(

edo said:
What do you think about it?

I think its kinda shitty, I mean it isnt the knights whos the spell casters its the Mages, as always mages has had the best DPS/DMG and know the knights/paladins rules it?:p

Thats Now Cause The Balacing Of Te Vocations... In The Older CLients The Mages Kicked Our Ass =[ But Not We Have A Chance To Kick Their Ass :D

i think is was ´funnier to play when it was 7.1-7.6 after that they maked it sucks so hard

why cipsoft updated tibia. FACC players must wait all day to watch new landsfor pacc on pictures

Mages have been Inba before the update. And knight had nothing before.
So it was on the time that knight got something!

well...
mages were very f***d this update...
and mages should do more dmg than knights or paladin..
o_O

Cmon Update are made to have some funny lets see the good things and not the baddly ones...maybe theres some things that are unfairs but lets fear it...the happines is not complete always and thats is triying cipsof to get everyone happy...the last 2 updates was for mages so we have to give and space for the kinas and the pallys at last we are part of a comunity ;)

well i would like to know the new things that this update has... honestly, i dont know :S

Back