• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

edo

Reaction score
What do you think about it?

I think its kinda shitty, I mean it isnt the knights whos the spell casters its the Mages, as always mages has had the best DPS/DMG and know the knights/paladins rules it?:p

I like it purely because im a mapper and theres plenty to map now :)

It seems good other then sorcerers are now underpowered, You cant balance vocations by simply switching which vocation is the most "elite"

I just hate the new "tibia" the mages (specially druids) are crap! know the palladins dont need the runes and make a lot of damage and have a much more hp! plus new spells, now knights have only to buy a great set and thats all, a lot of damage a lot pf hp and a lot of money!, also mages without money cant wield a "melee" weapon to be alive in a cave without runes...

Well i think update is great for pally and knight but not so great for mages

well if you see the updates always try to balance everything and of course is rox is just sometimes the update dont bring good stuff for some vocations but you will see that it will compensate with some other update :p:D But all the updates rox...xD

Back