• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

Psh. I think this update rules. Like Komic said, plenty to map now :p And now theres more items and monsters to add. I love messing with the new items, Giving them new names and ranges of attacks and defence, its awsome xD

i think it's very good, but not much because now the knight weapons (swaords, axes and maces) need lvl xP

it's good for knights and palladin but sad for the mages...

great update for knights...

i still think pallys were the most benefited, but i will never leave my knight =]

Tibia has never been more imbalanced! Which sure is a bad thing

Ot's however has gained a lot more potential with all the new weapons that can be customized for infinity.

The new map areas are the worse. Since you walk that darn slow at snow no exploring feel is waken up for me :p Is it possible to change this? Grateful for an answer.

well those are my opinions of this update

go ahead and destroy tibia more cip
// not so happy druid

sux this update.... mages high lvl cant play more... dmg of runes are very low... the cipsoft must have fix this

=]

they should of kept the mages atk the same and not of lowered it... if they had them like they were it would of been balanced

I just love all the knights power and that stuff.
But, damn, what did they do it mages? :(

I think the following about the update:

1. Sorcs are underpowered.
2. Druids are underpowered.
3. Paladins are fine.
4. Knights are a little overpowered.

Back