• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Update] Cyntara 3.0 - TEST SERVER OPEN!

yeup

I used to but I rarley get on as school has started and myth is my bro <3

Ouch! Spit hot fiah! - I've already found another mapper. More dedicated, and soon much better than you :thumbup:

Lol. More dedicated?... Yeah right. I fucking mapped for you during my only fucking vacation.
Hell i even mapped for you after i quit Cyntara in general.
Ive also been hardcore dedicated to Cyntara since i started like 3-4 months ago.
At least i paid for my items or earned them.. (cough Zarz duping with the bruhs cough) I admit i robbed some of items in Reapers house. (Like 9 times) And i only nuggeted Ooths house once. Ive told them personally on msn. lol But i always threw the items to noobs or into the water.

You treat your staff members like garbage Considering all you give a rats ass about is Cash flow.

I mapped anything you asked me for. Its you that never responds on msn. Oh wait. you respond to EVERYONE Besides your mother fucking mapper.

@ The dude that said i suck. I Did NOT Map any of the shitty little spawns. I mapped Legendary warriors, Bog raiders (In Vip) Pvp arena, Ctf, King of the hill, And an entire fucking town for reds other server (crystallinus)

Lol. More dedicated?... Yeah right. I fucking mapped for you during my only fucking vacation.
Ive also been hardcore dedicated to Cyntara since i started like 3-4 months ago.
At least i paid for my items or earned them.. (cough Zarz duping with the bruhs cough) I admit i robbed some of items in Reapers house. (Like 9 times) And i only nuggeted Ooths house once. Ive told them personally on msn. lol But i always threw the items to noobs or into the water.

you threw it to xar infront of ooths house, you made "events" with giving free donation items in depot ;) alot of donation items ;)
and i didn´t get a single message on msn about robbing my house ;)
but that just shows again something about your personality right? :thumbup:
You treat your staff members like garbage Considering all you give a rats ass about is Cash flow.

never noticed noone liked you ? :wub:

I mapped anything you asked me for. Its you that never responds on msn. Oh wait. you respond to EVERYONE Besides your mother fucking mapper.

@ The dude that said i suck. I Did NOT Map any of the shitty little spawns. I mapped Legendary warriors, Bog raiders (In Vip) Pvp arena, Ctf, King of the hill, And an entire fucking town for reds other server (crystallinus)

Oh :mad: if you ever need a strong shoulder to cry on, don´t hesitate to ask , i will always be there for you , beloved Phardy :rolleyes:

Sure, you mapped, I never said you weren't dedicated, I told you to explore your creativity and map things on your own. You never came up with your own ideas. I never said you were lazy, though.

You can't balance rights with wrongs. Robbing items and throwing them to noobs is what is currently tearing at Cyntara's gameplay. Terrible, just terrible.

It's easier for me to continue my work to ignore when you message me saying Can I have some points for my friends? :( :(

Red

Sure, you mapped, I never said you weren't dedicated, I told you to explore your creativity and map things on your own. You never came up with your own ideas. I never said you were lazy, though.

You can't balance rights with wrongs. Robbing items and throwing them to noobs is what is currently tearing at Cyntara's gameplay. Terrible, just terrible.

It's easier for me to continue my work to ignore when you message me saying Can I have some points for my friends? :( :(

Red

a: I didn't say i balanced things with Rights and wrongs, I just said i didn't keep em to myself. I threw them away. Hell it took you a month+ to Un-GM me. Also i was BARELY a gm I could do... /up /down /goto and broadcast.. OOH WHAT GREAT POWERS... Even tho zarz got more powers then me right away.. And all he does is.. Uhh... Suck you off?

b: Ive never hated you or anything. And I am incredibly lazy + How the shit am i suppose to know what monsters you were guna come up with? Id ask you what you need and youd say something like "Idk if i can tell you" How the shit am i supose to map to that? I did make my own spawns you ended up using a bunch of them on Crystallinus.
And to top that off. You wouldn't even give me the cyntara map to make it look NOT RETARDED.

c: I NEVER asked you for free points. NEVER. Maybe every now and then when you were giving me points for mapping id ask you to throw on a extra point. I know i did once, but not more.
I asked you about putting in a name change feature.. That was about all i asked you for.

d:mad:Reaper. Just stfu. Do you think you actually bring anything useful to the world? Noone really cares what your retarded brain thinks about (Exept maybe your G.I.R.L* bitch). Alot of people actually liked me. But we all quit after we killed your guild in the war. Not my fault your retarded ass brain cant remember a ass kicking like that.
Oh yeah 1 more thing. I did not steal donation items from Ooths house. I just nuggeted his trophy's once. I through 30 topaz's to Xar once. from someone Else's house. The only donation items i stole was from YOUR House.
From now on im just guna ignore your posts.

*Incase your to dumb to know what G.I.R.L Stands for.
Guy
In
Real
Life

d:mad:Reaper. Just stfu. Do you think you actually bring anything useful to the world? Noone really cares what your retarded brain thinks about (Exept maybe your G.I.R.L* bitch). Alot of people actually liked me. But we all quit after we killed your guild in the war. Not my fault your retarded ass brain cant remember a ass kicking like that.
Oh yeah 1 more thing. I did not steal donation items from Ooths house. I just nuggeted his trophy's once. I through 30 topaz's to Xar once. from someone Else's house. The only donation items i stole was from YOUR House.

Guy
In
Real
Life

Omg thanks Phardy, i didn´t notice that Whynot is a guy in RL since the 2 years being with her, omg what would i be without you <_<
Funny shit is when you are out of arguments you always come with the same shits, like whynot isn´t a girl, you won the war, people liked you, i mean, anything else you want to lie about? :thumbup:
Its like i said , you are just an asshole and everything you done shows something about your personality ;) keep it on, loser ;)

Last edited:
Girl in RL stands for anything you will never have. How low must someone be to come up with shit like this?
And atleast get over your addiction for reaper..your becoming a stalker in a pixel world =)
And admitting that you are stealing in every post , won`t give you a cool appearance in your pixel disney world.

a: I didn't say i balanced things with Rights and wrongs, I just said i didn't keep em to myself. I threw them away. Hell it took you a month+ to Un-GM me. Also i was BARELY a gm I could do... /up /down /goto and broadcast.. OOH WHAT GREAT POWERS... Even tho zarz got more powers then me right away.. And all he does is.. Uhh... Suck you off?

He did exactly what I proposed you do. Came up with his own ideas and implemented them without being asked. An immature blow job joke, woo, funny man.

b: Ive never hated you or anything. And I am incredibly lazy + How the shit am i suppose to know what monsters you were guna come up with? Id ask you what you need and youd say something like "Idk if i can tell you" How the shit am i supose to map to that? I did make my own spawns you ended up using a bunch of them on Crystallinus.
And to top that off. You wouldn't even give me the cyntara map to make it look NOT RETARDED.

I keep my updates a secret, I believed you would tell your friends with would entail telling the server. I told Zarz & another reason he had a higher position is because if I told him a secret, he would not spill it.

The spawns did not look retarded either, no need for you to have the full map. How did I get the feeling you'd turn around and make an OT with friends after you quit Cyntara? Good thing I didn't give you the map. It's already happened once.

c: I NEVER asked you for free points. NEVER. Maybe every now and then when you were giving me points for mapping id ask you to throw on a extra point. I know i did once, but not more.
I asked you about putting in a name change feature.. That was about all i asked you for.

You asked me to give your friends things all the time... Excessively. I don't ignore people on MSN for no reason.
And the name change feature, I'm not a php/lua god, in fact, I'm not too great, won't lie. I can't shit out scripts, and there were none available, I told you so.

Guy
In
Real
Life

No comment on that to Reaper. Other than his girlfriend is his rl ... Which, yes, is probably a guy. <_<

Slightly sarcastic,
Red

PS.

How low must someone be to come up with shit like this?

I saw a shirt that said that at an animicon.

He did exactly what I proposed you do. Came up with his own ideas and implemented them without being asked. An immature blow job joke, woo, funny man.

I keep my updates a secret, I believed you would tell your friends with would entail telling the server. I told Zarz & another reason he had a higher position is because if I told him a secret, he would not spill it.

The spawns did not look retarded either, no need for you to have the full map. How did I get the feeling you'd turn around and make an OT with friends after you quit Cyntara? Good thing I didn't give you the map. It's already happened once.

You asked me to give your friends things all the time... Excessively. I don't ignore people on MSN for no reason.
And the name change feature, I'm not a php/lua god, in fact, I'm not too great, won't lie. I can't shit out scripts, and there were none available, I told you so.

No comment on that to Reaper. Other than his girlfriend is his rl ... Which, yes, is probably a guy. <_<

Slightly sarcastic,
Red

PS.

I saw a shirt that said that at an animicon.

I would not steal a map like cyntara's. Thats a incredibly low blow. And name 1 time i spilled a update?

And god people don't know how to take a joke Seriously.

All i did was try and be nice to you red. From the beginning That's all i did. And reaper Seriously Gtfo. Every time i post ANYTHING You Reply to me with flame. Its fucking anoying. And Whynot. Just fuck off You dont know ANYTHING About me. Exept for what your pathetic little lying boyfriend told you. I dont even see how im being a stalker to him.. Hes the one fucking replying to ALL my posts with this retarded flame.

W.e If it makes you feel better about your horrible little life. Go for it.

I would not steal a map like cyntara's. Thats a incredibly low blow. And name 1 time i spilled a update?

Because it's happened before, why wouldn't it happen again? :blink:

All i did was try and be nice to you red. From the beginning That's all i did.

Have I been mean to you? Have I ever treated you unfairly? I only ignore when you beg, and reply to your posts. I'm not being mean, I only said that you can't justify wrongs with rights, and stealing items using a GM will not be tolerated.

Red

Because it's happened before, why wouldn't it happen again? :blink:

Have I been mean to you? Have I ever treated you unfairly? I only ignore when you beg, and reply to your posts. I'm not being mean, I only said that you can't justify wrongs with rights, and stealing items using a GM will not be tolerated.

Red

Again, i never begged for anything. I also said that i didn't say it justified.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ All I here from you is BITCH BITCH BITCH QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

And all i hear from you is "Look at me im badass!" >.>

Update Delayed

Why? Our Server Hoster did not have our new server available by the time promised. Again.

Here we go again, more time to work on other things though!

Red

Just curious... Red can you give us an estimate on when we could expect the update. I don't need anything specific just something like before October or mid October or in a week?

Whenever my server provider assigns me the server I purchased.
I have 0 control over it. I'll notify you guys when my server gets assigned to me.

I don't quite understand the whole server thing but thanks for letting us know. I hope they give you the server very soon!

Basically, Chan purchased a dedicated server. But the provider messed up the order, and the transaction has been delayed.

Just be patient.

Back