• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Update] Cyntara 3.0 - TEST SERVER OPEN!

Well idk if anyone else feels the same way I do but waiting for this update is like a dog waiting for a treat or his ball to be thrown. I'm jumping up and down and may occasionaly hump your leg if you ignore me.

Can't wait Red keep up the good work.

This shit is fucked up thers not be any udpate or a shit tahts just for u keep playing this fucking ot thats fucking it over is fucking bored -.- just nightmares LOL WOWO the best server ever and red is lazy so fuck this ot.
And donations how much they cost? Oh yea if u want to woen here u need to doante liek 150 dlls.. Omg r u kidding me and what r u doing nothing but palying rl and making gms/admin every person u see... You better close the ot with dignity instead of cynatara with 5 ppl.

yeah cyntara is soooo fucking boring is like what im going to do today same as always go to nighmare this server suck u must do update red dont be fucking lazy and yeah the one that suck ur balls say always shut up, red is bussy, doing what lol u had been saying about the update sence like 1 month lol

This shit is fucked up thers not be any udpate or a shit tahts just for u keep playing this fucking ot thats fucking it over is fucking bored -.- just nightmares LOL WOWO the best server ever and red is lazy so fuck this ot.
And donations how much they cost? Oh yea if u want to woen here u need to doante liek 150 dlls.. Omg r u kidding me and what r u doing nothing but palying rl and making gms/admin every person u see... You better close the ot with dignity instead of cynatara with 5 ppl.

Or... you can just shut the fuck up cuz nobody cares about your opinion on how well Red is doin on his OT, If you dont like it then please, get the fuck out your not wanted here anyways...

Updated.
Private Test Server will be available for staff very shortly.

Red

about the update 3.0

red the update is going to be in 1 week? thats why u say that we clear our houses for the update?

Yea Red i wana know wheres the update is coming ppl is leaving the server and im alone lol...

Server getting reall boreeed

red the server is getting real bored and im not the only one that say that all are tired of doing the same stuff the only think that was fun was the wars but ass you can see when u make the death penalty u have reduce a lot the wars now they dont wanna fight because they louse to many lvl soo without wars this server is getting real bored u have to do the update a soon as possible or ur server is going to be dead (well is already dead lol) if u dont tell us when u thinking to make the update really dude u going to louse lots of people because they are tired of making always the same shit

for example bruh,teletubies,adiction all of they stop playing ur server because they say that ur server was getting soo boreed because always was the same shit

so please do something dude

The update is coming to a close. I'm making sure all the work that is done is done right. It'd help if I had a large working staff, but sadly, I do not. So I must do everything alone, with help from outside sources.

The private test server should be ready tomorrow or later tonight.

Red

red we have been waiting sence september for the update i have w8 2 month and u still not do anything can u please put the update cause really server real bored

@Metal: The test server is PRIVATE. You fail to understand that some things take a lot more work than you believe. I don't need you spamming my boards with "hurry plx". It's doing nothing but slowing down the process. We're almost done.

Red

and to add to sandflea's comment... be honest. You know all of us want it so bad but dont feel rushed, if you truly think it will take 3 more weeks rather than say in a week or so when you know you cant get it ready by then. Just be honest in when you say its coming. Im excited as well as all of us

Back