• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Update] Cyntara 3.0 - TEST SERVER OPEN!

Hmmm think I found a moster that drops a little too much gold, I'll tell you it later.

To be 100% honest. I'd be happy with tomorrow or Sunday, but it could be a few days after Sunday, which I really don't want. I'm getting really sick of not being able to release so much work. Since we're checking some features, I'll be on the offline chat for a while.

Red

So what is the update on the update? The weekend before thanksgiving you weret thinking you would be able to release it. You getting any close what all do you have left? I'm so excited and just havent heard much about it in the last week or seen any new screenshots...

So what is the update on the update? The weekend before thanksgiving you weret thinking you would be able to release it. You getting any close what all do you have left? I'm so excited and just havent heard much about it in the last week or seen any new screenshots...

I took Thanksgiving week off as a break. I had worked non-stop for two weeks. I've finally found someone who may be able to piece together the last piece of this puzzle. No date exactly, more information from Akalic!

Red

Well good for you to take Thanksgiving off. I bet it helped just relaxing a bit haha. What do you mean more information from Akalic?

I took Thanksgiving week off as a break. I had worked non-stop for two weeks. I've finally found someone who may be able to piece together the last piece of this puzzle. No date exactly, more information from Akalic!

Red

Fack joo. Updates on my super fun time with the g++ compiler and my Linix lab! Shit is moving but some libraries are refusing to work. I would normally have it fixed and ready in a day, but life never works quite that way. An exam in ten minutes and finals all next week, I'd say I should be finished, or very close to, by December 20. Sorry for the huge delay, but yea, ain't gonna fail Calculus II again.

I take it Red is just waiting on your part? Also im in college, study for your final first man. 30 Years from now you dont wanna think how you chose Tibia over completing college haha. Faster you can get out the less debts!

I'm trying, but compiling masses of C++ code in a Unix environment is what I'm studying (Computer Science). So doing this is almost like studying... if only it could teach me how to find tangent vectors.

Back