• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

updating acids map

vegas

d(^.-)b
Reaction score
Hello i will now show you my mapping of new acids. i'm refreshing the old citys.

here we go. aint done so please dont complain about the details becuse they will come ;)

Tempel of cylonia
screenshot2009052910515.jpg

mounten passage from cylonia to desert of death

screenshot2009052910534.jpg

screenshot2009052910545.jpg

Quest in desert of death. can anyone give me an tip what i can add as details becuse im not so good at Desert them.

screenshot2009052910563.jpg

tempel in desert of death

screenshot2009052910581.jpg

Last edited:
Can you/other tell me whats wrong with it? so i coud mabye fix it =)

Poor detailing, rooms are too big, mountains too squary, waterfall looks terrible.
You should fix everything :/
Sorry..

If you haven't added details and say you will, why bother posting it now, when it doesn't look good? Everything needs work, and that "waterfall" in the first pic does not look at all appealing.

i just posted the screenshots so ppl can see that acids is updating. and i will update the pics when they get down. it will be like an life threat =)

so you guys think on something like this ?

screenshot2009052912315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, you shouldn't just add the rock wall border on the first floor of the mountain. The rocks should be used on the outside of the whole mountain, not just the ground floor.

You're pieces arent the best but there are some RPG style in it and that's what I like ;) 5/10

thanks everyone i will post more screenshots later when i have mapped some

Seriously, how can you not tell this is way too square? And as Serenity said, you need to post detail before you map something. Or at least post a before and after of with/without detail.

Back