• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Upgrade of equipment by Cards or Essencies

pedrohfw

Reaction score
DEAR SIRS,

Good Night,

I'm in need of an item upgrade system similar to Ragnarok's card system; this is part of a strategy to reduce the time the player spends training to the maximum and increase the time he spends in Hunts / Quests.

It should work as follows:
Weapons and equipment must contain 1 to 5 slots (these slots must be pre-defined, preferably in weapons.xml and items.xml). The number of available slots must appear in the item description, just like the imbuiment system.

From this, we need to create an "Item Class", cards or monster essences, for example, which adds pre-defined (non-random) powers to the equipment / armor when "use with".
The use of these items needs to be restricted by type of equipment, for example:
"A Ruby grants +3 attack, can only be used on swords / clubs / axes / bows"
"A Demon essence grants +1,200 health, can only be used on armor"
"An essence of Mutated Rat grants +20 health regeneration / second, can only be used on helmets"
"A Slime essence grants + 10% damage to players, can only be used on wands / rods"

Could someone help me, please? I will be forever grateful.

I think it will be a hell of a system.

I use malucooo server, OTX TFS 1.3

Back