• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upgrade serv from 8.4 to 8.5

Fippex

Mapper
Reaction score
Eyo, a friend of mine is trying to upgrade he's 8.4 server to 8.5 i wasn't able to help him that much so im wondering if u got some tutorial to follow or if there is any easy step to go by, He know how to upgrade the map and such, but he wants the account and all to follow upp to 8.4 so the question is how to do it?

Depends... What server version are u upgrading to? if it's same type with no other features just dump sql table and then load the sql table on the other db.
If u gonna upgrade to more advanced 8.5 features like marriage system etc u cant do this.. its way more compilicated.. I would say acc reset :>

its fairly easy to do..you do it all in 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin

make a new 8.5 server structure..like all new tables.
then on your old database for all of the tables click operations i believe then on bottom right you can click transfer data only to the 8.5 structure..easier to show you than say it all but i hope you understand :/

BACKUP EVERYTHING FIRST :)

I'm his friend.
If it's too hard to keep the accounts in the upgrade, if it will be much easier to upgrade the server to 8.5 (with all stuffs like items, talkactions etc), then it's okay with me to do a account reset.

Back