• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upgrading to own forums

zeroth

Reaction score
Well i was bored one day and i created some forums that are pretty good from what i think..it could be better cause its something that can be ours you know instead of getting griped out by otland for minor things i put in alot of hard work the banner is from 8.6 and need to be better i cant make banners i know nothing of photoshop so yeah...when the server undergoes stuff and people dont know whats going on there is a chatbox to talk in idk its good check it out register to see everything
http://slain.forumotion.com

Last edited:
Thing you are right about the otland they all ready have me a notation thing for saying bad words lol But this bring in more traffic so many people come on otland and happend to just stumble apon us

and that link is broken

Now that i have seen its that forum dont look to bad but i think i could make it look better :p so if we work together we can make that shit really nice

Back