• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ursuroth RPG needs BETA TESTERS!

Cadyan

Reaction score
I have been working on a project for a couple of weeks now and I would like to get the community involved in my beta testing.

You must speak english, be open to ideas and be open to share ideas! Patience is a virtue, I have alot to get done.

Client is 8.54
100% custom map
Custom EXP rate
Custom spell level requirements to fit the server.
All armors/weapons custom scripted. --NOT NEW SPRITES--
An idea that hasn't been used before.

If you are interested then send me a -PM-

Edit: April 26th
"I have people wanting to beta test yet nobody has been answering my PM's.
All vocations are ready to be tested.
All spells ready to be tested.
Loot rate ready to be tested.
Also looking for map bugs and ideas for the map.

Things to be done for Fire Cavern:
Expand Fire Cavern hunting grounds.
Quests in Fire Cavern~ no "chest" quests, just NPC Gear quests.
Edit vocations/spells/loot rate/bugs on map for Fire Cavern based on beta testers ideas.

Once this area is done I will create 2 more areas of different landscape and theme. They will be similar to Fire Cavern but instead of focused on knights, they will be focused on mages and paladins. Once these areas are completed I will focus on the main town until its finished. Once I have everything possibly scripted in for all 3 areas and the town, I will expand all 3 areas into deeper realms with a higher magnitute of difficulty."

Last edited:
Will the beta tester have any advantage when real server comes out?
And whataheck I want to be Beta Tester

Beta testers will not recieved any advantage when the server comes out. however if you play I will be sure to listen to your ideas
send me a pm if interested.

Last edited:
I love servers that custom edit items and such (not just the high level items, but the ones for lower levels too, such as plate set, knight set and such.) I'd help ya test. PM me.

I have people wanting to beta test yet nobody has been answering my PM's.
All vocations are ready to be tested.
All spells ready to be tested.
Loot rate ready to be tested.
Also looking for map bugs and ideas for the map.

Things to be done for Fire Cavern:
Expand Fire Cavern hunting grounds.
Quests in Fire Cavern~ no "chest" quests, just NPC Gear quests.
Edit vocations/spells/loot rate/bugs on map for Fire Cavern based on beta testers ideas.

Once this area is done I will create 2 more areas of different landscape and theme. They will be similar to Fire Cavern but instead of focused on knights, they will be focused on mages and paladins. Once these areas are completed I will focus on the main town until its finished. Once I have everything possibly scripted in for all 3 areas and the town, I will expand all 3 areas into deeper realms with a higher magnitute of difficulty.

Cadyan it's delta blaze from way back in the day. :) gl with hopefully another great server bro.

Hello, can I be a tester? I use linux native client :) I know a lot about compile the client, Databases, God commands, RPG, etc. feel free to call me

1st post =)

i wanna test too becouse All armors/weapons custom scripted. --NOT NEW SPRITES-- this is awsome !!! that server should pwned all :D i never saw ot with 100% custom armors/weapons ^^

I'll beta test.
If you still need people.
Drop me a PM.

Why bother posting this if you're not going to launch it? So stupid, wasting helping peoples time.

Back