• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Uruguay] [10.98] Uzkio

Server Website/AAC
http://uzkio.com
Server Address
uzkio.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

aerosquare

Reaction score
It's a new uruguayan server. I'm the owner but we are 2 persons working on making this server as great as possible.
Right now we have 6 active players but we want people joining and giving feedback.

Server Details
  • IP: https://uzkio.com
  • Tibia Version: 10.98
  • Client: Custom (downloads section in website)
  • EXP: x100
  • Map: Nutopia V3 customized
Images

b2ed91e7-d67c-4b4b-9d91-1f0f455f246b.jpg
ce679688-c045-4c19-8fd5-2b6003fd9b22.jpg
ce679688-c045-4c19-8fd5-2b6003fd9b23.jpg

We have updated our OT:

"Added NPC Appaloosa to Varbosa shop to be able to rent a Horse for 1 day. Cost: 1cc."

See image attached

Attachments

Uzkio v1.1:
  • Ushuriel Quest reformed for all Vocations. Also the Quest is a bit harder and longer.

v11_1.jpg

• Fixed Zugurosh Quest items.
  • Better passive regeneration for all vocations.
  • Removed trash from some bosses and monsters.
  • Now mana spells for recovery are more likely to recover the max amount.
  • exori gran ico and exori gran now consume less amount of mana.
  • A little buff on Paladin and Knight attack based on their skills.
  • New Group added Community Contributor.
    It can be obtained by contributing to the server with ideas, bugs reporting, suggestions, etc.
    With that said, I'd like to mention and thank some players that have contibuted in that way (our most sincere apologize if we are missing someone):

Uzkio v1.11

Added NPC called Sabini in Varbosa shop that sells 14 mounts for Premium. For now they are just 14, but I'm planning to add like 100 for Premium, and 40 for non-premium obtainable through items in monsters loot.

v111_1.jpg

Prices:
  • 10cc "Brown Horse"
  • 10cc "Grey Horse"
  • 50cc "Widow Queen"
  • 20cc "Racing Bird"
  • 50cc "War Bear"
  • 40cc "Black Sheep"
  • 85cc "Midnight Panther"
  • 80cc "Draptor"
  • 50cc "Titanica"
  • 50cc "Tin Lizzard"
  • 80cc "Blazebringer"
  • 15cc "Rapid Boar"
  • 50cc "Stampor"
  • 30cc "Undead Cavebear"

Uzkio v1.12

• Quest Teleports were added to the Training Zone. They just lead you to the vecinity of the Quest start.
  • Automatic map clean every 6 hours. A warning will show up, just make sure you pick your things up before it happens.
  • Visual bug fixed in Shaburak Prince spawn cave.
  • Removed potions loot from Shaburak Prince since they are not useful anymore.
  • Demons now drop only 1 assasin star since they are infinite in use.

Uzkio v1.13

• Improved look on Quest TPs:

1569361546027.png
  • Added NPC Icarus and its own shop to buy Boots of Haste:

v113_1.jpg
  • Fixed bug with Training Monks stairways

Uzkio v1.14

• Quest Teleport destinations are now Protected Zone:

v114_1.jpg
  • Fixed price of some mounts in Sabini NPC.
  • Added better Rod and Wand for Ushuriel Quest (believe me, those are the best Wand/Rod of the server, need to add newest).
  • Named a new GM to control bots in-play (forbidden) "GM Dbrasco".

Mega update v1.17:

• Implemented new vocation upgrades. Those can be obtained by using the command "!promotion". Invoker/Shaman/Sniper/Berserker cost 200c, and Ancients cost 500cc.

v1_17.jpg

• Invoker benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 30/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 90/sec.
    3. New rune: "ancient sudden death rune".
    4. Allowed to invoke Dragon Lord with "utevo res".
  • Shaman benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 30/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 90/sec.
    3. New rune: "ancient ultimate healing rune".
    4. New spell: "utori ancient pox". Will poison and paralyze heavily an enemy.
  • Sniper benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 45/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 45/sec.
    3. Original attack speed + 15%
    4. New spell: "exori ancient con".
    5. New spell: "exori ancient san".
  • Berserker benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 60/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 30/sec.
    3. Original attack damage + 25%
    4. New spell: "utito ancient tempo", will rise you attack by 550% during 10 seconds, but will prevent you from using any other spell due to exhaust during that time.
    5. New spell: "exori ancient ico" as an upgrade of the "exori gran ico".
  • Ancient Invoker/Shaman benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 40/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 120/sec.
  • Ancient Sniper benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 60/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 60/sec.
    3. Original attack speed + 30%
  • Ancient Berserker benefits:
    1. HP passive recovery: 80/sec.
    2. Mana passive recovery: 40/sec.
    3. Original attack damage + 50%
  • Included more items to be sell in Soya NPC.
  • "utevo res" now only can be used by Invoker vocation
  • Increased life and healing of Training Monk from 40.000 to 100.000
  • Healing spells for statuses cooldown is 10 seconds.

Uzkio v1.18
  • Improved Invoker: Added "Ice Overlord", "Fire Overlord", "Energy Overlord" and "Earth Overlord" to "utevo res" invocation spell.
  • Modified Berserker: "utito ancient tempo" now allow player to recover mana and health during the effects. To compensate that now the attack decreased from +550% to +475% and shield decreased from -50% to -65%.
  • Knight/Berserkers spells now cost 15% less mana on use.
  • Improved Shaman: "utori ancient pox" damage increased 15%.
  • Improved Sniper: "exori ancient con" damage increased 15%.
  • Now you can sell more items to NPC Soya.
  • Removed some trash from monsters loot.
  • Demon loot chance slightly increased.

Uzkio v1.19-22

• Implemented new Training Monk anti-afk system based on player Soul Points.

By default players have 100 Soul Points (premium players have 200). When entering into a Training Monk box every Soul Point will be consumed in 1/minute. Once allSoul Points are consumed, you will be automatically teleported outside Training Monk box.

To restore Soul Points (as described in the Tibia wiki) you will need to hunt or rest in bed.

v122_1.jpg

• Introducing the "Happy Time" concept. This consist in a 2 times a day lapse in which the experience rate will be increasedby 50% in that time.
    The time for the next "Happy Time" will be showed in the website sidebar.The times defined for this are:
    1. 2PM - 4PM UY time
    2. 9PM - 11PM UY time
  • Reduced vegetation in Zugurosh hunting zone. It was a bit annoying to level up there.

• DP now has now red carpets instead of green.

• Since the Training Monks are now PVP-zone to avoid abusive offline training the life of Training Monks hasbeen increased by 3 times.
    I would like to mention that I don't allow Bots on training because that's unfair.

• Added 2 new experience rate Stages:
    1. 601 - 700 = exp x10
    2. 701 - inf. = exp x5
  • Jaul quest items were fixed (they were dropping wall objects

• Fixed Gaz'hargaroth quest. Boss was being spawn multiple times.

• Ushuriel quest TP modified to start on cave instead. I think some players were not finding the quest :p.

• Added more items to be sell in Soya NPC.

• Fixed a lot of traps and bugs.

there is a problem on website

only with https

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla_2019-11-05_19-24-49.png
    Captura de pantalla_2019-11-05_19-24-49.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
Tons of map bugs, u can get stuck in 100s of areas and not be able to get out cause of map bugs

Tons of map bugs, u can get stuck in 100s of areas and not be able to get out cause of map bugs

It's an imported map called "Nutopia". It's true that the map could have some traps, but we have fixed most of them and we had had players playing around the map for months without being trapped. So it's not true that "you could get stuck in 100s of areas".

Also, if you want to give feedback please do it through the website forum. This forum is advertisment.

Not all the spots lock ur character, but many just cant access monsters or stuff cause no stairs to walk to the monster or no ladder spot.

And the worst thing is no AOL/Blessing, so u lose your backpack EVERY time u die.

Not all the spots lock ur character, but many just cant access monsters or stuff cause no stairs to walk to the monster or no ladder spot.

And the worst thing is no AOL/Blessing, so u lose your backpack EVERY time u die.

If that's true you could report those places you find so the server gets better and I can fix them.
And there is !aol and !bless commands, they are showing up every time you log in.

And I repeat, this is not the place to complain about the server. If you don't like something you can send feedback from the forum and we can improve it.
Servers are work in progress.

Why does it matter where they post feedback? If you found feedback valuable to the growth of your server, you'd use every single channel available to you.

PR is very important when it comes to a server, and seeing an owner/developer open to feedback wherever and whenever received would make me far more likely to even try a server more than a general information post.

Why does it matter where they post feedback? If you found feedback valuable to the growth of your server, you'd use every single channel available to you.

PR is very important when it comes to a server, and seeing an owner/developer open to feedback wherever and whenever received would make me far more likely to even try a server more than a general information post.

I'm open to feedback. In fact i make the server based on that. But I want feedback that helps. For example I dont know where those bugs are, and its not true that you cant use aol or bless.

Look at the guy that posted the warning on website in this post, I even thank him because he is even showing a screenshot of the problem and I immediatly fixed that.

But if its a problem that the player is facing and a complain I prefer internal communication because it could not be true at all and more a matter of telling player what he is doing wrong.

It's true that the map has bugs, but not hundreds.

Anyway, I can't stop that so It's ok. Just want to suggest where is better to help on problems

Last edited:
Back