• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic [08/30/2020, Sunday 19:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
So, you never used artwork from Tibia? For Cipsoft is fine, but for you not? Hypocrisy

What kind of hypocrisy we are talking about? As far as I know I have never used any sprite created by Tibia. And if you are talking about the project you stole sprites from - Medivia, then they are the best proof since every single sprite they have has been created from scratch.
Same with games such as Altaron or Zezenia. This here, what you are doing is just stealing other people work.

As for me, an artist who creates sprites for many custom servers your attidue is unacceptable. If you want to make a good server start doing things by yourself, or actually pay people to help you with it, this what you are doing now will not get you far.

----
Server not recommended at all.

Last edited:
What kind of hypocrisy we are talking about? As far as I know I have never used any sprite created by Tibia. And if you are talking about the project you stole sprites from - Medivia, then they are the best proof since every single sprite they have has been created from scratch.
Same with games such as Altaron or Zezenia. This here, what you are doing is just stealing other people work.

As for me, an artist who creates sprites for many custom servers your attidue is unacceptable. If you want to make a good server start doing things by yourself, or actually pay people to help you with it, this what you are doing now will not get you far.

----

You are in the wrong forum, pokemon artist

----

Every single sprite? Are you kidding me? You released a "third-party sprite pack" for people keep using Cipsoft sprites because most of them don't enjoy new sprites @Saphron

Medivia was made with a copy from original cipsoft files, don't you remember? No one here in this forum has ethic for talking about this subject.

I have knowledge to get ALL sprites from ALL open tibia servers online at this moment, including new medivia sprites, trust me, but I won't do it because I know that was a very hard and expensive job.

I'm just using released sprites packs on other forums, like 90% from other servers are doing. So, why complaining only with me? Hypocrisy, because i'm now a medivia competitor.

Every single sprite? Are you kidding me? You released a "third-party sprite pack" for people keep using Cipsoft sprites because most of them don't enjoy new sprites @Saphron

Third-party sprite pack, as its name suggest was created by players themselves and is available on the Wiki created by players. If they wish to play with third-party sprites it is up to them, but we do not support it and we didn't create it. If you ask our players about it they will confirm I was always strongly against using it, but it's their right to have a choice of whether to replace certain sprites on their own or not.

Medivia was made with a copy from original cipsoft files, don't you remember? No one here in this forum has ethic for talking about this subject.

You are either mistaking us with Dennis (from RealOTS) or you are purposely making wrong assumptions to fit your needs for the point of this discussion. No, Medivia was not made from copy of original Cipsoft files. The time I did start this project I had no access to files from Dennis. After a few years I did which didn't change much because I had already established a game map which I didn't want to throw away due to all my work put into it.

I have knowledge to get ALL sprites from ALL open tibia servers online at this moment, including new medivia sprites, trust me, but I won't do it because I know that was a very hard and expensive job.

Your "knowledge" is not something which you should be dragging about. A lot of our players working with Wiki do the same since they need sprites to fill up the Wiki.

So, why complaining only with me?

We don't complain only with you, but with everyone who uses our work which we can notice. We don't play a few weeks servers to see it ourselves, but we do usually notice it from screenshots posted on the forum.

Hypocrisy, because i'm now a medivia competitor.

Please don't make me laugh. This server just like previous ones from you will die within a few weeks. The same goes to any server using our work, so it's hardly worth doing anything because with a blink of an eye such servers are simply gone.

Anyway, the only reason you brought our attention is because of the cocky attitude you are presenting, like you own anything you did steal. You didn't even present a willingness to change this and replace our art to yours over time. Please note though, I don't mind people using our abandoned work which we did replace because we have no use for it anymore and it's nice to see it being useful for someone else, but using our current work (which we do still use in game) is a no-go. Anyway, take a look at e.g. @wearetibia which I did ask to remove our current sprites as well and he kindly asked to give him some time to do so, and I didn't mind that because we took our time to replace our sprites too, so it's a simple matter of a discussion between us and the person using our work to come up to some sort of agreement. That being said, don't try to act cocky while stealing our work because it will lead you somewhere you don't want to be. The difference between you and us that we have legal rights to take actions towards you, yet you have none and your defense of "but they did steal tibia sprites!11" wouldn't work here. Think about it and act appropriately.

every single thing on this server is stolen thats... huge

also probably still server is bugged as shit wrong formulas for attack/defence and such last time it was 0 defence while using 2 handed weapons literally 0 xD

every single thing on this server is stolen thats... huge

also probably still server is bugged as shit wrong formulas for attack/defence and such last time it was 0 defence while using 2 handed weapons literally 0 xD

Thanks for your opinion, but isn't.

Third-party sprite pack, as its name suggest was created by players themselves and is available on the Wiki created by players. If they wish to play with third-party sprites it is up to them, but we do not support it and we didn't create it. If you ask our players about it they will confirm I was always strongly against using it, but it's their right to have a choice of whether to replace certain sprites on their own or not.

You are either mistaking us with Dennis (from RealOTS) or you are purposely making wrong assumptions to fit your needs for the point of this discussion. No, Medivia was not made from copy of original Cipsoft files. The time I did start this project I had no access to files from Dennis. After a few years I did which didn't change much because I had already established a game map which I didn't want to throw away due to all my work put into it.

Your "knowledge" is not something which you should be dragging about. A lot of our players working with Wiki do the same since they need sprites to fill up the Wiki.

We don't complain only with you, but with everyone who uses our work which we can notice. We don't play a few weeks servers to see it ourselves, but we do usually notice it from screenshots posted on the forum.

Please don't make me laugh. This server just like previous ones from you will die within a few weeks. The same goes to any server using our work, so it's hardly worth doing anything because with a blink of an eye such servers are simply gone.

Anyway, the only reason you brought our attention is because of the cocky attitude you are presenting, like you own anything you did steal. You didn't even present a willingness to change this and replace our art to yours over time. Please note though, I don't mind people using our abandoned work which we did replace because we have no use for it anymore and it's nice to see it being useful for someone else, but using our current work (which we do still use in game) is a no-go. Anyway, take a look at e.g. @wearetibia which I did ask to remove our current sprites as well and he kindly asked to give him some time to do so, and I didn't mind that because we took our time to replace our sprites too, so it's a simple matter of a discussion between us and the person using our work to come up to some sort of agreement. That being said, don't try to act cocky while stealing our work because it will lead you somewhere you don't want to be. The difference between you and us that we have legal rights to take actions towards you, yet you have none and your defense of "but they did steal tibia sprites!11" wouldn't work here. Think about it and act appropriately.

I have already talked with you and I don't think that this conversation should be prolonged anymore.
Post automatically merged:

OTS will be dead soon if you keep allowing brasil people to use cavebot/aimbot

hello sacrificee, have you checked website news? we did an update today with a new antibot system. the war against bots is continuous, but we will still updating and make solutions to get this shit off our game.

can you write what is mana/HP regen without promotion and with? i cant see difference.

also there is bug, when you buy bp of manafluid there is 100gold deposit for vials so you pay 2020gp not 1920gp but there is no empty vials!

@sacrificee the regen number is the same, the modified value is on regen time/ticks, and it depends of your vocation

about manafluid, its not a bug, we removed flask from game when you sucessful use a manafluid on you, to avoid trash

@sacrificee the regen number is the same, the modified value is on regen time/ticks, and it depends of your vocation

about manafluid, its not a bug, we removed flask from game when you sucessful use a manafluid on you, to avoid trash

i know, but we must pay 100gold deposit while buying backpack of manafluid but we cant sell these 20 vials for 100gp and get deposit back so bp of mf should cost 1920gp while there is no.vials

also there is unknown cost for name change on imperianic store

they receiving imperian coins for lvl up? or what does it means

Last edited:
I discovered another shit feature.. bought some backpacks of mfs and blank runes to make sds, after making 3bps of sd there is small, almost unreadable text that from now manafluids will give only 50% mana.

1. its easy to dont see this text
2. there is no timer till when it will be reduced (and no information)
3. i cant exp normally because im now easy target for peoples and will waste so much more supplies.

can you explain for us this feature? there is nothing on server site, nothing on youtube video about this.

I discovered another shit feature.. bought some backpacks of mfs and blank runes to make sds, after making 3bps of sd there is small, almost unreadable text that from now manafluids will give only 50% mana.

1. its easy to dont see this text
2. there is no timer till when it will be reduced (and no information)
3. i cant exp normally because im now easy target for peoples and will waste so much more supplies.

can you explain for us this feature? there is nothing on server site, nothing on youtube video about this.

yes i can, and yes you are true, there's no information on website about it
since we allow macros for runemaking, we have to control macros for MF + runemaking
if you do a lot of runes in certain time, you will get this nerf on MF, but just for a minute, as a way to control these acts

yes i can, and yes you are true, there's no information on website about it
since we allow macros for runemaking, we have to control macros for MF + runemaking
if you do a lot of runes in certain time, you will get this nerf on MF, but just for a minute, as a way to control these acts
Please advise which macros that works. Tiny task does'nt seem to work.

1599067669924.png
How do you login with multiple characters on the same account?
1599067710597.png

i didnt remember that in tibia 7.4 exevo gran mas pox deals damage like sorcerer UE. also custom spells like exana sio with 30mana? wtf

i didnt remember that in tibia 7.4 exevo gran mas pox deals damage like sorcerer UE. also custom spells like exana sio with 30mana? wtf

there are some editions to balance vocations, since mana regen is higher, sorcerer will be the best vocation, and for that we added physical damage to mas pox because it was unusefull on the past, but not good damage like UE
knights also are stronger, 40% more and paladins 30%

PayPal is the only way to donate? cant you introduce paysafecard or something?

another wtf

skills rate 5x, items from shop which gives +20% (so it makes it 6x?) and after 4 days we have already 93distance on server. you said before knights 40% stronger and paladins 30% stronger so i cant see this balance while magic level is 2x and mana fluids can give 30 mana points..

Last edited:
PayPal is the only way to donate? cant you introduce paysafecard or something?

another wtf

skills rate 5x, items from shop which gives +20% (so it makes it 6x?) and after 4 days we have already 93distance on server. you said before knights 40% stronger and paladins 30% stronger so i cant see this balance while magic level is 2x and mana fluids can give 30 mana points..

yes it make it 6x, and its because regen is high, so mages will always be stronger than paladins and knights
you will see when server reach level 100 on mages, its so powerfull
on the start knights and paladins are really better than mages, but endgame of mage is stronger

Back