• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic [08/30/2020, Sunday 19:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
since when in old tibia there is 1min PZ when making runes?
it is to fight against auto-logout runemakers he add shits like those (not working at all tbh as its ez to outplay with simple script) hes just too lazy to tp once per day and ban those botters

it is to fight against auto-logout runemakers he add shits like those (not working at all tbh as its ez to outplay with simple script) hes just too lazy to tp once per day and ban those botters

we already did a good antibot system
and yes, we made it to avoid autologout on runemakers, since we allow MACROS for do it
if you wanna runemaking afk you have to able to die, thats it

How are you deal with the (Rifbot - Tibia 7.4 Bot (https://www.rifbot.eu/)) because everyone is using that shit there. Now that you are the new medivia's competitor you must block it man! 🥴

hey medivia defender, yes we are blocking, you can check on: Imperianic (https://www.imperianic.com/banpage.php)
you can also check on other bot forums about clients opinion like this: 1599241965214.png

its really easy to detect my friend, try use it by yourself and we will see what happens
cya medivia defender
Post automatically merged:

You are in the wrong forum thief. Who steal don't go far my friend.

#Not recommended!

you are talking in a forum called OPEN TIBIA LAND, everybody here steals, my friend 😂

Last edited:
hey medivia defender, yes we are blocking, you can check on: Imperianic (https://www.imperianic.com/banpage.php)
you can also check on other bot forums about clients opinion like this: View attachment 49545

its really easy to detect my friend, try use it by yourself and we will see what happens
cya medivia defender

you are talking in a forum called OPEN TIBIA LAND, everybody here steals, my friend 😂
So I think that you are blind my friend because everyone is using bot at your server, just check your online players to see that more than half is low level rune makers/afk hunt. 😂 Everybody steals, really? you steal the art of a famous spriter from otland and you think that's beautiful? congratulations for you! 👏

So I think that you are blind my friend because everyone is using bot at your server, just check your online players to see that more than half is low level rune makers/afk hunt. 😂 Everybody steals, really? you steal the art of a famous spriter from otland and you think that's beautiful? congratulations for you! 👏

idiots like you losing time trying to defame a good server / go back to poketibia

theres not afk hunt, are you playing or are you just guessing about it?
and yes, we allow macros for runemaking, its why has many makers online =]
but, we limit 3 MC'S, and its a CLIENT LIMITATION + SERVER SIDE LIMITATION
so, there are many active real players
enjoy

Server is ok but you must have 50lvl and pacc to buy house. It's allowed to make runes with macro but even that Brazilian players are wandering around whole map looking for afk ppl

you can also check on other bot forums about clients opinion like this: View attachment 49545

cya medivia defender

Everybody here steals? What exactly do you mean with that? You mean you have the rights to take something from someone who worked hard to make it perfect, and just laugh about it? I hope @xinn and @Mark see's this as I am sure stealing and bragging about it should not be allowed.
Shit server anyways 400 ppls are spoofed at kaz elevators

Everybody here steals? What exactly do you mean with that? You mean you have the rights to take something from someone who worked hard to make it perfect, and just laugh about it? I hope @xinn and @Mark see's this as I am sure stealing and bragging about it should not be allowed.
Shit server anyways 400 ppls are spoofed at kaz elevators

First, this is an thread of my server, not a discussion, if you wanna talk about it open a new thread.
Yes, i'm talking truths, everything here is from a game called Tibia if you don't know, that we stealed from CipSoft
About "shit server with 400 ppl spoofed on kaz" i'm sorry but not, because we are really happy to get around 700 online with 3 limit MC with double limitation, on client and server, and @xinn is invited anytime to join my teamviewer and see server connections :)

Server is ok but you must have 50lvl and pacc to buy house. It's allowed to make runes with macro but even that Brazilian players are wandering around whole map looking for afk ppl

Hey bro, yes, you have to be at least level 50 to buy a house, and yes, people will hunt you if you runemake afk 😂

First, this is an thread of my server, not a discussion, if you wanna talk about it open a new thread.
Yes, i'm talking truths, everything here is from a game called Tibia if you don't know, that we stealed from CipSoft

Yes, we are in Open Tibia, not Open Medivia. With all respect, I don't know about you, but I see a difference. The whole idea of OTS was not to steal but create fan projects. I know it has evolved and now hosters can make money off of it, but servers like Tibiantis or Imperianic (I assume atleast) are still sort of an open-air museum for a handful of old players, or a part of Tibia's history for youngsters. A long outdated version, created by Tibia fans for other Tibia fans. And neither Cipsoft even seems to care about those servers, nor anyone denies it has foundations in their work (Open "Tibia"). Technically, in terms of law, it may be the same (Cipsoft doesn't enforce it though, unlike Iryont), but stealing from your straight competitor (since you picture yourself as Medivia's competitor), then presenting it as yours, and even arguing because "everybody steals" is kinda low move. Remember, that it may also be a sign of weakness, as imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. By recreating old Tibia you admire old Tibia, by copying your competitor's stuff... well you admire your competitor, which usually does not speak well of your own work. Think of it.

Last edited:
Looks cleans & dedicated good luck with your project, first time to have good feelings toward 7.4 server, great work!

cant mwall teleports from tombs....

since its an original 7.4 behaviour we will work to fix it, thanks for report

how many points for name change?

20 points, you can do it on account manager

Considering the server has been banned from otservlist im gonna assume it was due to being heavily spoofed.

thanks for reporting, like i said we do not spoof and we control only 3 connections / IP / PC, so theres no reason for ban on otlist, already sent a message to @xinn for check about it. we are always able to open our server on teamviewer and list every connection, we don't care about it :)

since its an original 7.4 behaviour we will work to fix it, thanks for report

20 points, you can do it on account manager

thanks for reporting, like i said we do not spoof and we control only 3 connections / IP / PC, so theres no reason for ban on otlist, already sent a message to @xinn for check about it. we are always able to open our server on teamviewer and list every connection, we don't care about it :)

Alright guess we can only wait for Xinn to report back then👍

Back