• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - PROXY - VOIP - ANDROID - [20/03/2022, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
im not a lier @Spillevink, talked with iskall last day at night and he is confirmed on this season
you can ask him personally
about jere, i thought he is from US xD
Im not calling u a lier just what I heard a week ago from him but I msg him now and he said he was going to play since we got good enemies. Cya on the server (-:

Im not calling u a lier just what I heard a week ago from him but I msg him now and he said he was going to play since we got good enemies. Cya on the server (-:

do not get me wrong @Spillevink, sorry for that!
it's because normally 90% of messages here are hates and attacks xD

nicee but adrian dk coder guizao jorgin is the same team xD
jerry does not have a team
neto and manowar i dont know hims
then they would be kaio - cirux - iskall
and streamers? who?

and streamers? who?

i dont know which team is each one, every season they are in different teams xD
neto is a leader from mx with a team, and manowar a streamer/leader also
streamers we have jere3, melfonide, rhuanzera, kaio oyak, manowar, bombersh, and some other streamers that are not so big

server on which u can protect ur mace on rook with aol pogU

that's it, play if you want, you are welcome

you plan to open in europe also? or just one server in NA?

just one server in NA
its because NA is a half term of SA/EU, then we can have different teams playing
i would like to invite you to the test server, check in our website
there you will see that you will play with ZERO lag in a level 100 character
we have PROGDN system, is a system made by exitlag, the best proxy in the world
it finds automatically the best route to our server to get the lower ping possible

there you will see that you will play with ZERO lag in a level 100 character
we have PROGDN system, is a system made by exitlag, the best proxy in the world
it finds automatically the best route to our server to get the lower ping possible
Proxies are shit unless your connection and current routes are fucked up by your ISP, this won't change anything to anyone with a first-world internet connection, and your server is laggy as fuck for European players, so please don't spread lies.

Proxies are shit unless your connection and current routes are fucked up by your ISP, this won't change anything to anyone with a first-world internet connection, and your server is laggy as fuck for European players, so please don't spread lies.
let him and few idiots believe that random person hosting cashgrab ot fixed distance issue by adding +1 sqm to prewalk and proxy

so are you saying that big proxies company like exitlag are useless? dont talk shit bro, if you dont understand please remain silent
do you really think that "first world internet" has perfect routes to every country? xD

let him and few idiots believe that random person hosting cashgrab ot fixed distance issue by adding +1 sqm to prewalk and proxy

about you, the biggest hater in otland, if you dont like, dont play, simple like that! no more attention, cya!

so are you saying that big proxies company like exitlag are useless? dont talk shit bro, if you dont understand please remain silent
do you really think that "first world internet" has perfect routes to every country? xD
Yes, they are a complete scam and looking at how bad your complete P2W, poorly optimized game is I'm sure that I have a better idea than you.
A proxy might help you reduce ping in some cases, but for the majority of the world, that's not the case for over a decade now.
If you are paying them, you are being conned.

There are other ways to reduce your players ping, but I'm not going to go over them, why don't you pay someone to teach you?

Last edited:
Yes, they are a complete scam and looking at how bad your complete P2W, poorly optimized game is I'm sure that I have a better idea than you.
Why would some random company have a better idea about networking than my ISP?
A proxy might help you reduce ping in some cases, but for the majority of the world, that's not the case for over a decade now.
If you are paying them, you are being conned.

There are other ways to reduce your players ping, but I'm not going to go over them, why don't you pay someone to teach you?

you are veeeery funny

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

cya!

There is literally no difference between using proxy or not using it if we are talking about latency between Europe and USA.
And don't get me wrong, I tried your server and the ping was incomparable to any European server and pretty usual 150~200 ping as other non-proxy USA server, so why do you even bother trying to defend that?

There are US servers that optimize their connection in a more sophisticated manner, and there is around 100 ping for me, even if we are talking west coast.
If you truly care, surprise me and do something about that, but slapping exitlag on stuff in 2022 is just rotfl

There is literally no difference between using proxy or not using it if we are talking about latency between Europe and USA.
And don't get me wrong, I tried your server and the ping was incomparable to any European server and pretty usual 150~200 ping as other non-proxy USA server, so why do you even bother trying to defend that?

There are US servers that optimize their connection in a more sophisticated manner, and there is around 100 ping for me, even if we are talking west coast.
If you truly care, surprise me and do something about that, but slapping exitlag on stuff in 2022 is just rotfl

sorry dude, but i will not lose my time anymore trying to explaining something that you dont wanna understand
maybe you can try get a "first world internet", because is impossible you get 200 ping to my server from EU
i will leave this SS from punio on the last server here after we implemented proxy systems from exitlag (that company that you said is a liar)
he plays from poland =)

1647536704428.png

and streamers? who?
as I said its 4 brazoly team with 150 ppl in each
enough for him. 600 ppl = 1.8kplayers = $20 each char for donates = he can go to europe buy visa marriage

sorry dude, but i will not lose my time anymore trying to explaining something that you dont wanna understand
maybe you can try get a "first world internet", because is impossible you get 200 ping to my server from EU
i will leave this SS from punio on the last server here after we implemented proxy systems from exitlag (that company that you said is a liar)
he plays from poland =)

View attachment 66256
Using the most corrupted, money-hungry, nontechnical streamers as an example, what exactly are you trying to explain?
That he would suck you off for extra 20 bucks?

I'm just saying that the ping isn't that great for Europe players, and trust me, my ISP is not the issue.

Why u hating this ot that much instaed of giving it try . In these times u have only "few' servers which are promising w/o bugs etc. Btw its nothing special that server is p2w. There wont be anything better than this.
See ya on serv

as I said its 4 brazoly team with 150 ppl in each
enough for him. 600 ppl = 1.8kplayers = $20 each char for donates = he can go to europe buy visa marriage

why dont you open yours bro??? its easy, simples and fast, no cost!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield