• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - PROXY - VOIP - ANDROID - [20/03/2022, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lets make a conclusion here.

There are 3x farms than players in average.

I would say the server is peaking 200-300 ACTIVE players on a good day with teams and wars. The rest is , teams afk with runemakers or just regular runemakers for binance/payupal on facebook groups etc. I would say the average set-up is 2-3 runemakers per person, Some have 1, some have 6. But 3 is a good number.
People need to stop throwing shit because all servers of today are all the same

And @imperianic, you have to stop defending and acting like this is not the case. After all, this is your income ( hopefully the passive one ;) )

Its a good server for a 2-4 weeks of gameplay, wars and then you move on. thats all.

The fact that you get scammed around every corner and you are fine with it doesn't mean that we should accept it too.
If his GMs are free to summon any item they want just to check if someone is botting, it is also obvious he has no idea if these GMs keep the items for themselves or not.

The server will last 2-4 weeks not because magic things happen but because this game has an economy and stuff like that affects it.

The fact that you get scammed around every corner and you are fine with it doesn't mean that we should accept it too.
If his GMs are free to summon any item they want just to check if someone is botting, it is also obvious he has no idea if these GMs keep the items for themselves or not.

The server will last 2-4 weeks not because magic things happen but because this game has an economy and stuff like that affects it.
The fact that you think i care if a polish or brazil dude scams me for 100 euros scares me. sad? yes its sad, do i accept it ? no. Will i be more cautious? Yes ofcourse.
Too bad 1 guys choice can affect the view on the other people from the same place. But then again, no fucks given.

But i agree with you on this matter, testing bot with demon armor.. XD

Lets make a conclusion here.

There are 3x farms than players in average.

I would say the server is peaking 200-300 ACTIVE players on a good day with teams and wars. The rest is , teams afk with runemakers or just regular runemakers for binance/payupal on facebook groups etc. I would say the average set-up is 2-3 runemakers per person, Some have 1, some have 6. But 3 is a good number.

And @imperianic, you have to stop defending and acting like this is not the case. After all, this is your income ( hopefully the passive one ;) )

Its a good server for a 2-4 weeks of gameplay, wars and then you move on. thats all.
3x? how cute ;p
I had 5 chars online 24/7 just botting runes for literally a week, friend did same. after that we had like some k bp sds and tried to sell, NOBODY was fucking buying. you couldnt even unload 1 bp sds for 0.0001 br reals.
just imagine 5 clients on 1 pc, some people got 4-5 shit pcs and use clients with 10 fps ( THIS GUY ACTUALLY SAID ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MC 5 CLIENTS CUZ HE AND HIS STAFF TRIED AND THEIR COMPUTERS LAGGED DDDDDXDDXDDXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) and they get probably 10k bp sds in a week. I swear if this guy could calculate all the gold in the game and see where it went, I would bet his life on that 95% of the GP on the server went to blanks/food/backpacks.

no point, this is like edicja 947 with same comments same complaints same responses and same people playing, yet as soon as he opens next version all will be forgotten.

good server, bad gm, dont ban players -.- no one use bot in this days, please relaunch this beauty server