• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
have ofc tried with both gsync enabled and disabled and also tried limiting the fps in game which does not seem to work? also tried direct X.... none of above worked.
weird....

In anycause, you shouldnt use openGL

I had issues with the clients graphics as well. It seems to drop and is very choppy. Ive had to use OTCV8 Client in order to play when I did. Other then that, server was very fun. People are helpful when you start out. Will continue to play when I can. Really not a bad server at all. great work :)

I had issues with the clients graphics as well. It seems to drop and is very choppy. Ive had to use OTCV8 Client in order to play when I did. Other then that, server was very fun. People are helpful when you start out. Will continue to play when I can. Really not a bad server at all. great work :)

Idk what that's about, it's the classic Tibia client, so I can't do much there to help.

Might be internal video card settings. Heard of issues before with Inte and nVidia control panels

Nostalther Test server will be online periodically. Please note the server will have heavily boosted rates for testing purposes.

If you join the test server, please enable Casting by saying !cast and keep the Live Cast channel open. To spectate a caster, login with a blank username & password.

If you encounter a server or client crash, please take a screenshot of the client debug in the bug report section, and mention the last thing you did (Eg, logged in, changed floors, killed a monster, etc)
1620376325906.png
1620376315533.png

Mmm server is nice man! but only this what is bottering me are the really old sprits :) since I realy like the 7.72 - 8.0 version it kind of setting me off all the time. Not really consitant; rats got old sprite, cave rats don't. Not sure if I keep enjoying this

Mmm server is nice man! but only this what is bottering me are the really old sprits :) since I realy like the 7.72 - 8.0 version it kind of setting me off all the time. Not really consitant; rats got old sprite, cave rats don't. Not sure if I keep enjoying this
The good thing about this server is that the .spr and .dat files aren't encrypted, so you can easily edit the sprites that you don't like using ObjectBuilder.

The good thing about this server is that the .spr and .dat files aren't encrypted, so you can easily edit the sprites that you don't like using ObjectBuilder.
Ehh it's a possbilty.. but not going to do that kind of stuff, when I just want to play an OT. Sometimes little things make the difference of sticking around an server or not, I just mentioning this is turning me off. Might for the rest it's no issue, then who am I :) otherwise maybe get some consistancy. For example the rats I mentioned. Little things, make it a bit more proffesional.

I don't see the point, of adding those old spirites mainly player base is around 7.4/7.72. Can't imaging a lot of players find that sprites attractive. But he maybe it's just only me ;)

Last edited:
Ehh it's a possbilty.. but not going to do that kind of stuff, when I just want to play an OT. Sometimes little things make the difference of sticking around an server or not, I just mentioning this is turning me off. Might for the rest it's no issue, then who am I :) otherwise maybe get some consistancy. For example the rats I mentioned. Little things, make it a bit more proffesional.

I don't see the point, of adding those old spirites mainly player base is around 7.72. Can't imaging a lot of players find that sprites attractive. But he maybe it's just only me ;)
Yea i agree, he went too far back with some sprites. For example the 7.1 and older sprites for MPA, Golden Set, Rats, Mana Fluid, Bushes, Crown set, Plate Set, Blue Robe, Minotaur, DSM, Tower Shield sprites just look awful.
Should stick to 7.4 at the latest, the older sprites are just extremely poor job with a few exceptions.

Last edited:

I don't see the point, of adding those old spirites mainly player base is around 7.4/7.72. Can't imaging a lot of players find that sprites attractive. But he maybe it's just only me ;)
what consistancy... there never used to be "cave rats" when those sprites were in use.

Just some monsters using old retro sprites, like spiders, bugs, rats, cyclops, etc
Post automatically merged:

To each their own I guess :p

I'm an old player from back in the day, so I just like the nostalgia

1620722065333.png

Last edited:
Demons! Deep beneath the surface of fibula. Beware!

fibdemon1.png

fibdemon2.png