• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Realistic | World Battle | BR/EU/US INTERCONNECTED HOSTS | [10/10/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://realistic.global
Server Address
ots.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
im sorry but you can see our work on bans page, more than 100 accounts banned
and yes, its easy, that was the idea, mid rate for war seasoned server, lol
theres 27 people banned for using bot since server start thats below 1 player/day couldnt find anyone higher than 50lvl banned for cavebot and it takes two days botting 24/7 to get 70lvl on this server and yes u can go full afk none give a fuck about 80 mages on rotworms or 100 eks on cycs/fire bugs

you spent at best 10 hours in a month to punish cheaters and u choose lowest lvls so they wont cry garbage brasilian server to milk cash from p2w shop

@Adposatnr its clear that is a hate, sorry buddy, but we did our job with 3 gms searching for botter when reported

maybe u should try to tp to players and check them ingame? ah no sorry they pay for premmy who care that server died cause botting is the key to play this shit crack ots

i can say i botted everyday and never got caught.. for like 2 weeks
then i quit server

Back