• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][12.51] - MorgarOT

Server Website/AAC
http://www.morgarot.com
Server Address
morgarot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

kite1348

Reaction score
www.morgarot.com
Server Save 12:00 AM CST

EXPERIENCE​

Lvl 1 - 100 = x80
Lvl 101 - 200 = x40
Lvl 201 - 300 = x35
Lvl 301 - 400 = x30
Lvl 401 - 500 = x20
Lvl 501+ = x15

SKILLS​

Skill 10-60 = x40
Skill 61-80 = x20
Skill 81-100 = x10
101+ = x3

MAGIC LEVEL​

Mlvl 0-60 = x8
Mlvl 61-80 = x5
Mlvl 81+ = x3

LOOT​

X5

FEATURES​

RL Map edited
Quickloot
Prey system
Lion Bastion
Cobra Bastion
Falcon Bastion
Strong mana potions usable by knights
Rewards at level 50, 100, 150, 200 (10cc, 20cc, 40cc, 60cc)
Right click to change coin stacks
Unlimited basic ammunition (Spear, Arrow, Bolt)
Loot buyer NPC next to Thais depot (Rashid)
Addon NPC which trades items for the addon, next to thais depot (2nd floor)
Portal to trainers in Thais depot
Autoloot, Prey System, Daily Rewards
Free bless till level 100
Conjure diamond arrows & Spectral bolts have a 2 minute cooldown
NPC that sells imbuement materials
Party protection against runes/spells
Free quest access (access to Yalahar/Ramoa/etc.)
Bosses can be done every 4 hours

COMMANDS

!buyhouse - buy the house right infront of you
!leavehouse - leave your current house
!stamina n - buy n minutes of stamina
!serverinfo - shows you the current rates for your level
!time - shows you current time in tibia
!flask - flasks will automatically disappear from inventory, use again to make them reappear
!bless - buys blessings

Having fun with this server. Its fairly normal tibia, but a little faster play style. Admins listen to player suggestions so that's good.

Few things I'm struggling with/ quality of life suggestions:
*Listed in order of importance
1. There is something that's a little wonky with the way the server transitions from beginning to higher levels. I'm not sure if its the cost of blessings or the loot rate. It has a feel that you could get 200 in a couple days, but you cant maintain a risky playstyle (that I think this type of server is made for) or you cant afford blessings. So you get rewards for reaching level checkpoints but if you die twice at lvl 100 when the free blessings stop, you lose all the money you received. Either the blessings need to scale based on level/ be much cheaper, OR loot rate needs to be higher to compensate for the costs of blessings. I think this change alone would spike the player base.

2. This server has the spirit of a "RL" type tibia, but I think it would be better with more vocation balances. We have talked about this before, but even with the small changes I feel like MS gets the crap end of the stick as they do in real tibia. This one is a personal opinion, so I understand not changing it but the server will not maintain many MS with the way tibia is now. Druids and EK's are king for team play, paladin is king for solo play, Ms is useless. I just wish MS was able to compete with RP in solo play. Possibly you could make the UE cooldowns a lot less for MS. I know there is a fine line of making MS too OP vs making them strong enough to compete, but currently they just cant compete.

3. I think it would help the pace of the game if there was a EQ seller vendor. I don't think the vendor needs to sell every item in the game, but at least the average items up to a certain level of difficulty. Such as mage element sets, ek gear up to mms type set/ level 80-100 weapons. Rp bows/crossbows to useable levels. This in combination with the adjustment of suggestion 1 would help players get forward motion in the server.

Having fun with this server. Its fairly normal tibia, but a little faster play style. Admins listen to player suggestions so that's good.

Few things I'm struggling with/ quality of life suggestions:
*Listed in order of importance
1. There is something that's a little wonky with the way the server transitions from beginning to higher levels. I'm not sure if its the cost of blessings or the loot rate. It has a feel that you could get 200 in a couple days, but you cant maintain a risky playstyle (that I think this type of server is made for) or you cant afford blessings. So you get rewards for reaching level checkpoints but if you die twice at lvl 100 when the free blessings stop, you lose all the money you received. Either the blessings need to scale based on level/ be much cheaper, OR loot rate needs to be higher to compensate for the costs of blessings. I think this change alone would spike the player base.

2. This server has the spirit of a "RL" type tibia, but I think it would be better with more vocation balances. We have talked about this before, but even with the small changes I feel like MS gets the crap end of the stick as they do in real tibia. This one is a personal opinion, so I understand not changing it but the server will not maintain many MS with the way tibia is now. Druids and EK's are king for team play, paladin is king for solo play, Ms is useless. I just wish MS was able to compete with RP in solo play. Possibly you could make the UE cooldowns a lot less for MS. I know there is a fine line of making MS too OP vs making them strong enough to compete, but currently they just cant compete.

3. I think it would help the pace of the game if there was a EQ seller vendor. I don't think the vendor needs to sell every item in the game, but at least the average items up to a certain level of difficulty. Such as mage element sets, ek gear up to mms type set/ level 80-100 weapons. Rp bows/crossbows to useable levels. This in combination with the adjustment of suggestion 1 would help players get forward motion in the server.

Hey I really appreciate the comments! And I will be working hard to address the issues you've brought up, thank you! I've reduced the cooldown on exevo vis hur and added exevo gran flam hur to sorcerers, I know these changes might not be enough but I will be working on it.

Back