• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Added a post officer quest which will grant access to sealed mailboxes and access to sell creature products.

All characters has been wiped now so you can create your new characters now.
All accounts remain.
The "Top 5 players" will get updated soon, if you check the scoreboards you'll see that there are no players.

Jak wbić na tego ots bo nie wiem? Na IP Changer + Tibia wyświetla się Connect a główny Client nie działa mi , nie chce sie zainstalować - biała pusta kara się instaluje xD i pytanie jak wbić na ots :/ każdy gra a ja nie wiem jak się zalogować na niego.

,,How to stick on of it ots because don't I know? On IP Changer + Tibia is shown Connect but main Client aren't acting for me, doesn't want sie to install - the white empty penalty is installing itself xD and the question how to stick on ots: / everyone is playing and I don't know how to log onto it''

This shit is awesome, really amazing, no words, please Kungenn has my baby.