• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Oldschoolot RLmap Highstage

Well for the record i never changed ue damage, I just raised pox damage for druids, pallys were always hard to kill at higher level.

and yes ssa and might ring are known bugs im working on.. i've fixed alot.

this server is mostly for warring oldschool having a house/friends and fighting here and there. You level quickly , gain supplys and try to kill alot.

Well for the record i never changed ue damage, I just raised pox damage for druids, pallys were always hard to kill at higher level.

and yes ssa and might ring are known bugs im working on.. i've fixed alot.

this server is mostly for warring oldschool having a house/friends and fighting here and there. You level quickly , gain supplys and try to kill alot.

Sounds pretty good to me.. Ye I didnt know ue was changed or not.. Just was like 15 levels lower then normal and ue sucked. I'm back to playing again, fix ssa and might ring tho.. It's been a while and u haven't fixed it..

//Ryan ingame.

yea my partner and I are both having trouble fiding fix for this, im sorry for the long time its taking. please ignore this for now we promise we are dedicated to you as player and want this server to become great

i agree with sammy. get the server dedicated and stop procrastinating all your bug fixes.

Sounds pretty good to me.. Ye I didnt know ue was changed or not.. Just was like 15 levels lower then normal and ue sucked. I'm back to playing again, fix ssa and might ring tho.. It's been a while and u haven't fixed it..

//Ryan ingame.

Ohh ryan :D its me imagion

@OnT
I don't know why sammy says something about the lagg, i don't lagg at all and my connection is 1mbit fast. lmao i mean like i don't lagg, i kill people without lagg.

But sometimes when i got youtube open i walk slower thats it

Well the future does hold a lag free host for all Europe players. for now, deal with it.

you're characters are there to stay , might as well level up when you can ;) it's not like the lag is UNBEARABLE.

Well the future does hold a lag free host for all Europe players. for now, deal with it.

you're characters are there to stay , might as well level up when you can ;) it's not like the lag is UNBEARABLE.

The bugs and botters are. I only login to pk.

@at pz bug--Exetremly annoying having battles in there. Been 2-3 days since I asked you and you still haven't fixed it.. 95% of people above level 100 bot. It's exetremly annoying.. Go invis and watch your players..

I've been invisible and just because people kill people they automatically bot, how can i tell botters when they miss some and hit some just like players? ... also the pz bugs have been fixed, so ... :S I don't know your issue, If i can prove bot i would ban but just because you die doesn't mean bot, all players scream bot when die and i go watch player invisible no proof of bots lol

Righttttt, i'll post here since i dont really play the ot anymore.

here is all the things that need fixes

1. Do something about Gugo and Etyty(room) sding the npcs when ever there is a battle =)
2. Decrease the npc's range since people use the boats where they are pzed.
3. Remove the pz bugs in Ank(3 of them), Carlin(1) and Thais(1)
4. Fix underpowered mages
5. Exori should be constant, it increases every time you level. So knights can exori only once no matter what level
6. Fix the OVERpowered hydras,dragon and warlock. No one, NO one on that ot is capable of hutning wls. You cant even kill one with hopping without them draining your mana. Then can even do 700hp combos. Dragon are stronger than DL's, and Hydras are also unusally stronger.
7. Add the missing npcs, important nps such are missing. You cant buy pots, you cant buy mfs in ab, port hope and Kaz.

These are just the ones i remember. I seriously suggest you fix these if you want a avergae server.

I've been invisible and just because people kill people they automatically bot, how can i tell botters when they miss some and hit some just like players? ... also the pz bugs have been fixed, so ... :S I don't know your issue, If i can prove bot i would ban but just because you die doesn't mean bot, all players scream bot when die and i go watch player invisible no proof of bots lol

I die alot and I dont scream "BOT!~!!" A botter has never killed me.. Umm Hitting Npcs like 20 times? Hitting own team like 20 teams? I'm pretty sure "Etyt/Gugo" Bot. You already banished Etyt or w/e his name is on his other char for botting.. You should IP ban him.

Yeah hes bots hardcore, Gugo and Philip gambler as well.

Oh and how about you tell everyone about these new hunting spawns you made. not just your donators. Funny how they get 150, when 1/4 of poi dls are missing. I know there is some Demons under Ank or something. But if you dont donate you dont find out =)

I heard alot of people donated.. Well not alot of people but a few people donated large amounts of money for a video game ot.. You still can't get dedicated?:thumbup::thumbup:

Edit: Tired of bots. Retired~

*Hopes for a good 7.4 server*

Last edited:
Server is cool. I was about to get some guys to help me out here but them, as well as me have terrible lag. If you fix the lag ill play.

Well several pz bugs have been fixed in ank and thais, the one in venore still needs fixed, 1/2 players POSSIBLY bot you don't like, these are small problems to be whining this much sammy.

also, you guys would never survive in real tibia because even in 7.6 it was full of bots, big deal.. not even hard to kill get a team ..

I haven't showed anyone any spawns to be honest...

A couple players have donated, and we have used it for the server ... I don't need to name things but ram and a dual cpu would be a start.

dedicated host is too expensive per month i would be paying a ton from my own pocket for something like air or water. plus to see to players like sammy flame all my forum threads? bummer .... The server has a bright long-future will include lag free environment but takes some time :) I'm happy with 15-40 players constantly for now great fun wars... all houses buy your favorites and decorate them just like we did in 7.6 :) good community, growing slowly ... if you quit from lag, check back in some time !

Well several pz bugs have been fixed in ank and thais, the one in venore still needs fixed, 1/2 players POSSIBLY bot you don't like, these are small problems to be whining this much sammy.

also, you guys would never survive in real tibia because even in 7.6 it was full of bots, big deal.. not even hard to kill get a team ..

A couple players have donated, and we have used it for the server ... I don't need to name things but ram and a dual cpu would be a start.

dedicated host is too expensive per month i would be paying a ton from my own pocket for something like air or water. plus to see to players like sammy flame all my forum threads? bummer .... The server has a bright long-future will include lag free environment but takes some time :) I'm happy with 15-40 players constantly for now great fun wars... all houses buy your favorites and decorate them just like we did in 7.6 :) good community, growing slowly ... if you quit from lag, check back in some time !

"1/2th players possible bot, are small problems." No- that's a HUGE problem.

Hoodnasty knows truth, much botter get used to it all bot maybe you too. go to another server and find bots, even rl tibia.
also ... Now is just hard time for me in rl to afford 200 each month ,can you afford this ?? I never say private host will not happen, but i think i can host this server with no lag and upgraded connection in USA :) for all soon, if doesn't work ... can pay much to upgrade private dedicated host.

Yeah really small problem. Gz

Um i played cip 7.6 and i surived just fine. ty

Superbeast has his own spawn ne of draconia.
Taikie has his own spawn under ank.

Im not flaming, im telling it how it is. You think that if you switch the server to Europe and new people start playing they will tolerate all these majors bugs? Just cause atm these American kids dont give a flying pinata dont mean that Europeans wont.

Back