• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Oldschoolot RLmap Highstage

Hoodnasty knows truth, much botter get used to it all bot maybe you too. go to another server and find bots, even rl tibia.
also ... Now is just hard time for me in rl to afford 200 each month ,can you afford this ?? I never say private host will not happen, but i think i can host this server with no lag and upgraded connection in USA :) for all soon, if doesn't work ... can pay much to upgrade private dedicated host.

Thx for accussing me of botting.

Anyone curious as to if sammy's opinion matters go look at his posts in his profile and without even looking I know you will find that he enjoys bashing and throwing around lots of disrespect to server owners. Why doesn't he run an amazing server? Question of the day.

Now, After I ignore your next post sammy , will you please stop posting here unless you find it absolutely necessary. (You will.)

this is server advertising thread sammy ... you know there are ways to report bugs without using the ADVERTISING thread on OTLAND. maybe the actual OTs forums ?

Stop being childish. Hopefully you stop after your next dumb post:)
If you don't like my server, dont be mad sammy post that you're done, leave it for good and just go join your 10 friends in playing the 7.7

You all got my promise to keep the server going as long as i can with no stupid shit like you find from many other servers. its easy, come level up, buy a house you used to own in oldschool 7.6, and war oldschool ;)

keep it long time me love you long time

Last edited:
ye agreed sammy thinks hes cool wit his lil mexican friends bashing ots why doesnt he run one? exactlyy and that 7.7 is such a joookee lmaoo

2 weeks are over, bought a better dedicated host?

EDIT: no, just tried server, still a lag every 5-10 seconds.

2 weeks are over, bought a better dedicated host?

EDIT: no, just tried server, still a lag every 5-10 seconds.

Sorry, I got ABSOLUTELY NO LAGG.
BUT STILL I CAN'T CATCH SAMMY/BOB SINCE THEY F*****' LIVE IN THE U-S-A
W/E
I LOVE THE SERVER:ninja::peace::$

If im not wrong you live about as far away from the server as they do. Its like 6 hours time difference between the coasts and about the same between east coast (or west?) and Europe.

your a joke. you go around flaming every ot you cant talk kid

~free bump~

Also umm I just share my opinion and I haven't flamed this ot I dont think, so that statement isn't true. I just flame your ot because your a peice of shit.:peace:

Well. Your corrupt. I flame your ot and his.. So that means two? Ok, I flame two ots that makes me super flamer now? I just don't like people who are corrupt. Such as you and Hood.

yeah dude im corrupt considering i dnt fucking host ots. u guys are so stupid. btw realsoft turn ur ot off its fail

yeah dude im corrupt considering i dnt fucking host ots. u guys are so stupid. btw realsoft turn ur ot off its fail

Didn't your ot already fail miserbly? Rofl. Gratz.

At Rob: Btw did server go down forever? Cause site not working, was gonna read forums.

Lol, we are never going down forever! I'm sick of people attacking my ip and server so i'm going to hold the characters for everyone and houses safely while i figure out a new host that can defend the server... i cannot ... to much kicks from some jealous mother *****;)

Lol, we are never going down forever! I'm sick of people attacking my ip and server so i'm going to hold the characters for everyone and houses safely while i figure out a new host that can defend the server... i cannot ... to much kicks from some jealous mother *****;)

Seems like every good 7.6 ot is down.:( This was my 3rd option and it's down aswell.:(:(

Well I'm working hard to try to bring it to you even when its 3rd on your list. I'm sure another hoster of an online server is the cause of this :p dont be mad i take 25 30 players in 1 hour online time

don't joke sammy we usually always have 20 online or more even late at night, ofcourse not always but usually double this server called latey that was being advertised ON my otserver.
plus my server is relaxed and just wants play, work on some problems, errors...have online time, leave other servers alone... yet ....... Others must try to destroy my work because jealous? why would they care with what you say 10 online?? =(

Back