• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Oldschoolot RLmap Highstage

Kingdanny check back in the server in 2 weeks + / -

Also i really enjoyed this video too, really great job.

Im enjoying very much to see the oldschool wars on my server

soon as i can make server more stable and fix many small bugs, Will buy great dedicated host.

Just need server 100% first

I'd say buy it asap!
All the major "bugs" are gone or fixed, and the server is really detailed & nice.
The only problem is, about every player from Europe is lagging as FUCK, its ashame since there are a nice amount of players online today - and I think there will be more on later the week aswell.

But would upgrading the current host help the european players? if so, I recommend you to do it fast.

//Gail

well thank you for taking interest i promise to have dedicated sooner or later this server is here to stay many players with lag decide to play anyways so can take top levels now.

Started on that server, seems to be fun, although apes just raped my ass, thus its a bit laggy for me :)

the server will be down for several hours today and will be turned on later this evening for some maintenance.
hopefully putting some security in to stop people from hurting us.

try to log back on later tonight guys will be doing an event !

This server great, but, everyone keeps killing me newbies>Like me.<,, Also, if u didnt already, fix the ssa it's only 1x charge. And make 100plats to CC..

I'm personally a bit bored of the leveling part of the ot cause stops at a lower-ish level, 1 day leveling and u already 100.. Great for wars!

Not really :<
pally's are bit overpowered a 2x 100 ms's with a decend magic level cant ue combo a 70 pally: S

Not really :<
pally's are bit overpowered a 2x 100 ms's with a decend magic level cant ue combo a 70 pally: S

Blame the gm. He decreased the damage of ue and sd because 3 mages were killing his donators. Anyway, server has many botters and macroers and the gm dosent do anything even if u post proof. Not to mention many many many pz bugs that are being abused but the gm refuses to fix. Oh and random downtimes, about 20% of the time.

Overall 3\10 server, if even that

It's hard to play this server seriously.. GM needs to actually fix stuff as in, pz bug, ssa, might ring, and maybe increase ue just a little bit? I mean it's been nearly a month and he still didnt fix ssa and over 10+ days and hasn't fixed pz bug.. Very good server for wars.

I give it a 6/10:D

Back