• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Oldschoolot RLmap Highstage

I am glad you don't have lags Pro war , Are you enjoying the server so far? :D All raids are added now instead of just a few from 7.6. Soon orshabaal if you guys can get stronger to take him:p

I am still working on the new host, I promise no character resets so level your character now and you can be top levels when lag is gone.

Well i took like lvl 50 or something don't remember right im not playing (no time). The server is good seriously.. i will give recommendations for your server!

It's not really hard to get lvl's.Good support work , they fix a lot of bugs etc.

thank you pro war! don't worry this server is here to stay for a long time WITHOUT character resets, soon upgraded host, start your character leveling now so you can be top ... many wars happening now, and top 50 is 85+ now, many power gamers!

Well you can see him puffing much missing, not sure where the crosshair is it could simply be removed I think but i'm not a professional.

Someone keeps trying to attack the server =( dang hackers

Someone keeps doing something like pinging us =( jealousy? great.

Sometimes crashing the server, sometimes just lagging it for a minute till they get bored.

I called the ISP and they are hopefully taking action!

Btw, delete aimbotters.. It's pathetic how many aimbotters there are. The leading teams just say "Shoot" And all sd at same time when ur moving etc etc.. It's funny how many botters there are. Like 80% of the top 50 highscores all bot..

Back