• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few changes today.

Gold coins weigh less-
Paladins damage slight decreased (still higher than what it was from start)
Changed life ring
Added some missing item tags

ml30.png give it a try. it is really nice with custom monsters and features!

Last edited:
i like custom maps but the population is so low:( otherwise i gave it a try

I'll give you an tutorial on how you get level 20 easily.

Step 1: Create an account & Character.
Step 2: Login and talk to Benedict in temple and ask for citizen. He wants you to kill 50 rats.
Step 3: Kill the 50 rats and gain level ~10
Now you will be able to handle some rotworms. Go west of temple and near boat you'll find a person which gives you more tasks.
Kill 500 rotworms and you'll be around lvl 20 ( if its too much for you you can try promotion task. )
For Promotion task you talk to Magic shop owner ( 2nd floor north of temple ) and ask for promotion.
Kill 100 Ghouls north of north gate which will give you promotion and nice exp.

Hope this helps beginners and guys, happy hunting!

VERY fun server.
Some things I love about this server
1. Custom Map
2. Custom Client
3. You can enchant equipment with materials found in-game! (Really neat)
4. Great rates (Exp/Skill)
5. No cheaters!
6. GM is very active and always tuning up the server :)
7. Also has tasks! Very cool feature.

For those of you who are saying "I'd play if it had a higher population". It's players like you that keep us low. If you join, and the next person who thought that joined, etc, than we'd have a higher population correct? And with a higher population, comes even more players :)

Give it a try!

See you In-game

Yours,
Lamb

Also the thing you have to keep in mind is that the owner will not close this server anytime soon. He will not reset it either. I played Nevilla hisd other oldschool server for months and the population was like me and 3 guy. MONTHSS. We enjoyed it anyway. Update came regulary and we all did had a good time anyway. So for those of you thinking there will be a reset due to low population well..your wrong. Your better off starting playing now and come having a blast with us.

Come join today! Dapper Dan ingame, if you're nice I will give you a clerical mace.

So this is what I deserved after 2h necros.. Poor me no boh :(
necro loot.png

Hunting Giant Spiders, guys come on and check this out!
2ryhbia.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back