• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck yeah, people love exploring troll and rotworm caves

fuck yeah, people love exploring troll and rotworm caves
I actually do enjoy that , lol especially if it will have a new enviorement mixed between 7.7-10.0 versions lol , plus i would like to know every single quest of the game in their exact level ;D , i dont want to be a high lvl killing trolls/rots just to make the quest

Dont make stage exp it only works in real tibia map cuz u only want to get mid lvl and start killing ppl , here is a new experience of game , new quest , new zones , probably new monster if it was for me i would put all in x1 , lol i dont want to miss a thing once i test this server , another think u should try to reconsider the option of having a tutorial island just for the new players some old school people might invite to this server since is something new and not the old tibia rl map
A tutorial island that is optional is a real nice idea. I won't have it ready for the launch but will for sure add it later on! Thank you!

Hey dude, 2x is really REALLY slow EXP rate. I honestly suggest a static of 4-5x. It's still slow and allows people to progress, just not AS slow as 2x.

My pros:
-Speed through the most boring part of tibia, Rotworms and minos at a quicker pace
-Not as much time dedicated before you can enjoy team hunting.
-People won't be discouraged if they die as easily
-Rollbacks not as deadly
-Less time spent afk training, more time spent exploring/fighting
-Honestly, level's 8-50 are extremely boring which is the most important part of why i'd like static exp faster. If that's too high, i'd really enjoy a staged EXP where getting to level 50, will not take 2 months. So even an increase in just level's 1-50 before a 2x stage would be appreciated from my part.
-It's important to note as a new server there may be gamechanging bugs which will completely destroy the mood if people are set back due to accidents out of their control at such a low EXP/skill rate. please take this into consideration

My cons:
-You may not have provided enough content for such an EXP stage
-People may skip some spawns you've created if it's a bit quicker (honestly this shouldn't matter though but it's still a con)
-I honestly can't think of many cons for increasing the static exp and skill rate in such a minor way.

final statement:
I honestly won't be able to play if it's 2x experience, not on a new server. Too much can happen, from DDOS and security breaches, to the server going offline and minimal numbers of people online. It takes al ot of time and dedication to play on a 2x server, something I would consider if you were Ironyt. This isn't an insult btw, I'm sure you've taken plenty of precautions but this is just how I feel.

Major map updates and quest lines has been added.
Also added the possibility to upgrade items using some creature products.
Added a teleportation scroll that teleports you to your set town. (only usable if you're not in combat)

Hey dude, 2x is really REALLY slow EXP rate. I honestly suggest a static of 4-5x. It's still slow and allows people to progress, just not AS slow as 2x.

My pros:
-Speed through the most boring part of tibia, Rotworms and minos at a quicker pace
-Not as much time dedicated before you can enjoy team hunting.
-People won't be discouraged if they die as easily
-Rollbacks not as deadly
-Less time spent afk training, more time spent exploring/fighting
-Honestly, level's 8-50 are extremely boring which is the most important part of why i'd like static exp faster. If that's too high, i'd really enjoy a staged EXP where getting to level 50, will not take 2 months. So even an increase in just level's 1-50 before a 2x stage would be appreciated from my part.
-It's important to note as a new server there may be gamechanging bugs which will completely destroy the mood if people are set back due to accidents out of their control at such a low EXP/skill rate. please take this into consideration

My cons:
-You may not have provided enough content for such an EXP stage
-People may skip some spawns you've created if it's a bit quicker (honestly this shouldn't matter though but it's still a con)
-I honestly can't think of many cons for increasing the static exp and skill rate in such a minor way.

final statement:
I honestly won't be able to play if it's 2x experience, not on a new server. Too much can happen, from DDOS and security breaches, to the server going offline and minimal numbers of people online. It takes al ot of time and dedication to play on a 2x server, something I would consider if you were Ironyt. This isn't an insult btw, I'm sure you've taken plenty of precautions but this is just how I feel.

I kinda gree with you. I prefer 2x but I feel like a little bit higher might attract more people and therefore make the server really more enjoyable. Last lowrate nevilla I needed like 6 noob sorcerer to keep me playing lol. just doing hmm I would use them faster then I would actually make them. I don't think THAT way of playing is the proper way and really wish this time around more people try it out and stay.

So +1 for a little bit higher rate..just because I think it will get more people playing or staying after they die.

I will still be playing it anyway.

I kinda gree with you. I prefer 2x but I feel like a little bit higher might attract more people and therefore make the server really more enjoyable. Last lowrate nevilla I needed like 6 noob sorcerer to keep me playing lol. just doing hmm I would use them faster then I would actually make them. I don't think THAT way of playing is the proper way and really wish this time around more people try it out and stay.

So +1 for a little bit higher rate..just because I think it will get more people playing or staying after they die.

I will still be playing it anyway.
Nevila was a long time ago :p We have higher mana regen here so you won't need 6 noob sorcs to keep you playing ;)

The test server is still available?
Sorry not right now, I guess I could start a testserver for a little while if there is a high demand for it. Else I'd rather keep everything "secret" until it starts to make it more fun to explore ;)

Sorry not right now, I guess I could start a testserver for a little while if there is a high demand for it. Else I'd rather keep everything "secret" until it starts to make it more fun to explore ;)

Your idea of secrecy is very good, I fully agree with you. The same way that there are solutions to some problems that can occur with several "heads" thinking different and testing. Anything .. I'll be available to help with testing! Thanks and looking forward to the server!

put up the skill rate, because then since its a old version set, itll make it better for mages and worse for knights and paladins

or try to make the npc give skills exp for knights and paladins for the tasks

Your idea of secrecy is very good, I fully agree with you. The same way that there are solutions to some problems that can occur with several "heads" thinking different and testing. Anything .. I'll be available to help with testing! Thanks and looking forward to the server!
Thank you! I will see you friday then

or try to make the npc give skills exp for knights and paladins for the tasks
Sorry brother, there are several highrate server out there. Classicus is a great one if you want to play oldschool with higher rates.

Sorry brother, there are several highrate server out there. Classicus is a great one if you want to play oldschool with higher rates.

Classicus is different version of Tibia.
Few examples:
- 7.4 tibia doesnt have wands/rods
- no dark cathedral
- no hydras
- many more

it should cost waaay more than that , since is an escape if someone is follwing u or got trapped by pks and u got the chance of lose pz and use that shit, prob 20-30k?
Considering it only works while you are not in combat you won't be able to escape. Lets say you are fighting someone and running. If your main concern is during PK then consider this. If someone lose PZ they can logout anyway. Scrolls are only usable while you are out of combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back