• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well lets see how it goes , also i would like to know from which monster version are avaible in the game since the game is a mix between 7.1-10.0 , PD: CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY!

well lets see how it goes , also i would like to know from which monster version are avaible in the game since the game is a mix between 7.1-10.0 , PD: CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY!

I got this doubt also. Monsters existed in version 9.0+.. will be present on the server??

A part of a questline, blurred out the text and not revealing the location.

Hope to see you all on friday!

I got this doubt also. Monsters existed in version 9.0+.. will be present on the server??

We have every creatures that exist even up to current tibia version. However not everyone is in the game right now and those who are doesn't have the same loot values as they do on regular tibia. There are items that has been changed etc etc.

Few custom monsters aswell

We have every creatures that exist even up to current tibia version. However not everyone is in the game right now and those who are doesn't have the same loot values as they do on regular tibia. There are items that has been changed etc etc.

Few custom monsters aswell

Hmm .. by the way will be a very exciting server. Hopefully we will not have problems with balancing of vocations! :D

I will be playing this a bit for sure looks awesome, but I guess you do not provide any eu proxy to your serv :(?

I will be playing this a bit for sure looks awesome, but I guess you do not provide any eu proxy to your serv :(?

Yeah... by the way each will have to use an independent proxy. This will cause a considerable loss of players :oops:

Unfortunately I can't but people that play from lets say EU etc should atleast in my opinion in a proxy, for example, PingZapper, one month is like 3 dollars. There are several proxies out there that can make your latency way better. I mean perhaps in the future we can provide a proxy but for now we have no fundings what so ever so adding a proxy would be hard as we are all college students working on the server :) I hope you guys understand and still appreciate what we do :)

I hope we can see everyone on friday. We've set the launch date to Friday 8 AM Pacific time. For people in Europe this means that 17:00 CET is the time it will launch. Right now it's less than 24 hours til the launch. 22 hours 57 minutes to be precise.

is the client protected against cave botting or any other botting

Posted on the webpage a little explanation for tomorrow

Ok everybody tomorrow's the day!

8 AM US & Canada Pacific Time and 17:00 CET (Central European Time).

Easier is also just to look at this countdown timer.
<iframe width="350" height="240" src="//w2.countingdownto.com/601124" frameborder="0"></iframe> (Doesn't load here on Otland)

We've had a few requests about having a proxy for European players.
I'm sad to announce that right now that is not something we can do.
Why? Well that's simple, because we have no funding right now and we are nothing but college students so taking the money out of our own pockets isn't possible. However we can provide you with options.

http://pingzapper.com/plans - A cheap proxy service which is allow you to get way lower latency if your European, even if you're American you can get lower latency with it. It is a bit stupid though, the program won't recognize the .exe file unless you rename our (Celestia.exe) to Tibia.exe, that's a piece of cake to do though. PingZapper also works for free for one hour then it shuts the connection so if you just want to try it before you pay for it you should do that.

Another good but a bit more expensive is https://www.wtfast.com/
Honestly I have tried both of these services and I can say that PingZapper worked better for me. But perhaps you have better luck with WTFast than me. WTFast also comes with a trial period so don't buy the pig in a bag, try it first!

I hope to see everyone tomorrow online and exploring!

Tell your friends!

is the client protected against cave botting or any other botting

It has some protection but any player that really wants to cheat will find a way to crack it, however don't worry. We are a dedicated team and people that cheat will get what's coming to them. We aren't like most server, we don't care if we have 10000 people online or 20. Of course we want there to be as many people playing as possible but we want honest people, people that actually play and not a computer controlled player.

I hope this gave you some insight of what our visions are.

What donation options are you introducing?

None right now but what I want to introduce is something like:

Get 5 blood herbs to use as decoration in your house.
2798.gif
- 5 points
Receive an in-game 30 days premium account status voucher that can be sold or traded with other players.
7491.gif
- 25 points
Receive 7 days of premium account status.
12466.gif
7 Days - 5 points
Receive 16 days (2 days for free) of premium account status.
12466.gif
16 Days - 10 points
Receive 30 days (9 days for free) of premium account status.
12466.gif
30 Days - 15 points

Then for donation "prices" or whatever we want to call it I would like to have

2(EUR) 15 - -25% bonus
5(EUR)45 - -10% bonus
10(EUR)100 - -0% bonus
15(EUR)165 - +10% bonus
20(EUR)240 - +20% bonus
25(EUR)325 - +30% bonus
30(EUR)420 - +40% bonus

Already written a little text about it as well:

Premium Account:
On Celestia you do not need premium account to be able to enjoy our server.
You can still use every spell and travel with boats.
However if you do have premium account, it does have it's perks.
*Ability to rent houses
*Ability to form guilds
*Exclusive access to the testserver

Why do we have premium account?
The answer is simple, the server isn't free for us to host.
In order for the server to be able to survive we need to fund it somehow, and we chose through donations.
Instead of just having a donation fund set up without any rewards we decided that you will gain "donation points" which can be used to purchase in-game items & premium account status.
Please notice that we will never add something that will make the game pay to win. You will never be able to buy levels or equipment.
The only items you will be able to purchase is vanity items such as decoration.

I wonder if this will cover your bills, you should add prem outfits for prem only aswell I think. How will you cover ddos attacks?

I wonder if this will cover your bills, you should add prem outfits for prem only aswell I think. How will you cover ddos attacks?

It most likely won't cover the bills but we are doing this anyway. Well I appreciate your concern for DDoS attacks, my history of DDoS attacks is simple, if someone really wants to DDoS you down at least from our past experience it doesn't really matter what service you've got if they are strong enough. However hopefully since it's an custom server and not yet another RL map people won't get intimidated by our server. Also should we get ddos'd do the point where we can't fix it we will open a donation fund to help get a better server connection. Don't get me wrong we have some DDoS protection but to start a server from scratch paying for server fees + ddos protection isn't something we can afford right now, I don't really think anyone can afford that if you're a student. I really do understand this is a major problem, DDoS. But I sincerely hope we will be left alone until we can afford paying for something way more serious. Every coin we earn from donations will of course go to the server project so hopefully this won't be a problem. By the way would you mind if I sent you a private message?

It most likely won't cover the bills but we are doing this anyway. Well I appreciate your concern for DDoS attacks, my history of DDoS attacks is simple, if someone really wants to DDoS you down at least from our past experience it doesn't really matter what service you've got if they are strong enough. However hopefully since it's an custom server and not yet another RL map people won't get intimidated by our server. Also should we get ddos'd do the point where we can't fix it we will open a donation fund to help get a better server connection. Don't get me wrong we have some DDoS protection but to start a server from scratch paying for server fees + ddos protection isn't something we can afford right now, I don't really think anyone can afford that if you're a student. I really do understand this is a major problem, DDoS. But I sincerely hope we will be left alone until we can afford paying for something way more serious. Every coin we earn from donations will of course go to the server project so hopefully this won't be a problem. By the way would you mind if I sent you a private message?

sure

Do you have shared exp while in party?

If enough people play AND you take serious action vs any kind of bot ( by serious a mean not a freaking 1 days ban..something like delete or 30days lol ) and its as good or better then nevilla..I can pay for a serious host by myself without asking for anything back. That's if enough people tag around and really want to play it. Now just go get some people to join and lets all have a good time.

I see you have mount...why don't you sell mount on the shop? Not as good as the best one you could get ingame but something better then a donkey. Im sure youd get people to donate. Your price are really low I can see myself having way too much points sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back