• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing to do except rats/rotworms for me. Everytime I go outside the city, I get decimated by monsters.

There is nothing to do except rats/rotworms for me. Everytime I go outside the city, I get decimated by monsters.

I'd suggest to save up on gold from Rotworms then buy some items from Fabron and you will be able to do way better :) Else just go for Trolls or something meanwhile

Just .. kill rotworm as soon as you can. They drops LOTS of cash to get your ml up. If your a mage just get mlvl3 for evis. then make hmm (theyre 10x).

Troll task from Oracle/monk in temple..say citizen : reward exp + 2 level at 10.

In magic shop say promotion. You get your promotion after killing 100 troll +
19:16 You advanced from Level 17 to Level 21.

So its pretty easy to lvl up so far. Got to 21 ml15 in a couple hours due to exploring and messing around but if I had known what to do at first I would probably have a couple level more then I do.

one big problem with the server, big lagg. i cant even walk away from ghouls. I deleted the game cause cant play like this ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back