• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7] TenthPlanet [CUSTOM] [Anti-BOT] It's online.

Lording

Reaction score
Tenthplanet it's a custom server based on YurOTS(Yurez) map with modifications by SammyNSC, Schmanky and Panic so credits goes for them. The server has an anti-bot client and it's hosted in the United States.

The server is highrate;
Stages goes from 50x to 3x.
Level 8-15: 50x
Level 16-30: 45x
Level 31-40: 35x
Level 41-50: 30x
Level 51-60: 25x
Level 61-70: 20x
Level 71-85: 15x
Level 86-100: 10x
Level 101-110: 7x
Level 111-120: 5x
Level 121-140: 4x
Level 141-999: 3x

There are also custom spells;
Adori backpack
Adori machete
Adori shovel
Adori pick
Adori rope
Adori blank
Exori mas
Exevo pox hur
Exevo pan

Thenthplanet is using the 7.7 client for the graphic changes(DX9) but It's based on 7.6 formulas, You may find unique bosses that drop the key to finish epic quest and be able get one of the pieces from Tenthplanet set.

The server is PvP-Enforced and one frags last for 6 hours, you need 5 to red skull and 10 to get banned.

IP: tenthplanet.hopto.org

Visit the website to see the live countdown!

Last edited:
Modifications by SammyNSC? Haha right, he just made the map 999999999x and destroyed the map that was there before.

Also, plsssssss don't use that ugly website skin, thx.

nah eks were to op back then exori took fucking 120 mana and hit 150s on ppl

Yeah well, keep in mind there won't be trainers/bot!

Me also, Im thinking about alter mana fluid a bit(or SD's) because the heal is way too high, that was needed because everyone had a bot spamming sds on you back then

But for now It will keep the same, I'll make a poll in a week or two

I will copy something that I stated on the Facebook group and consider it important;
I'll do my best to keep it alive. It will be free all the way only in case of DDoS I would add donations and pay for real protection(It has already some scripts installed that works for begginer attacks).

The countdown it's short, please try to spread the word

Last edited:
You can still use bots in 7.7 :S
Bvs4t0N.png

The server will be running with an antibot client/system ingame.

yes but the way that you said it makes you the moron

Why are yall still on this?

1. I said knights + uh bot = kill mages in old tenthplanet
2. He said how he cant wait to see it without bots (implying you cant use in 7.7)
3. I said you can use bots in 7.7
4. He said the Autism thing
5. I called him a moron

End of story. Didn't make me look like a moron at all, lmfao. I'm over this, enjoy.

Back