• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7] TenthPlanet [CUSTOM] [Anti-BOT] It's online.

To play on SELTIRA you need an account. All you have to do to create your new account is to enter your email address, password to new account, verification code from picture and to agree to the terms presented below. If you have done so, your account number, password and e-mail address will be shown on the following page and your account and password will be sent to your email address along with further instructions.

Shouldnt that say Tenth~? :p

Says online, uptime 40~ minutes, but when you login it says "Server is closed"

Says online, uptime 40~ minutes, but when you login it says "Server is closed"
V1LCDof.png

DILfuw2.png

Didnt see the countdown, you useless BR that sits around and waits to use the "austim" pics to look cool. FFS.

you smartass , you started this server before original , too bad everyone will go to original after sunday xd

This is a custom server mainly for american players, It may be low populated because of that but not "everyone" will leave to another server, by the way your "team" will keep playing my servers because theyre from south america.
Server start in 20 minutes

Its a YurOT custom map and custom stuff if I remember correctly, yes?

By the way, is any pally ammo unlim? Spears + small stones run out or no?

Yes, theres a hunting spear that never end. You can get it at temple!

kinda fail using the outdated map/no houses work with a clunky gameplay distro, i coulda sent you teh map from jun 2013 if u wanted

As I stated if server get DDoS'd I'll buy protection and add donations.

Back