• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7] TenthPlanet [CUSTOM] [Anti-BOT] It's online.

Because I wanted it free. there is no reason to attack a server that is custom and free

Well im just sad that it went from "Server will be online in 30 minutes with no reset" to "MAYBE tomorrow with no reset" :/

That was my fun for the night

No you won't be careful at website please! It will back in few minutes

Server is now online in the new host! You can loggin with the same client, website is being update!

I recommend you to play tibianic.org if you don't want restarts. Im hosting highrated servers for USA that will last till it's 0 players online, I've keep this server for free even with ddos protection, tell me other server that can offer that or explain me why Im a thief if I always give donations back after hack/reset or you just feel good writting shit on the forum?

Tenthplanet has been updated.

The whole map has been changed to "Schmanky & Panic version" and it fixed many minor bugs
Trainers has been added.
Houses has normal prices now.
PVP-Enforced exp has been set to 10x like on older versions.
Bugs with rune NPCs has been fixed.
Magic walls into fields bug it's fixed now.

Add me to skype bermu.23 Ill give a client where you will be able to open all the bots you want and see if it's antibot or not.

Wont lie adding the trainers was by far the worst idea ever. Theres already ppl using macros to keep themself in trainers+i worked semi hard to get rank 8 on dist and its bullshit lvl 8s will pass me now cause of bots.
Solution #1 TAKE OUT THE TRAINERS ITS WHAT RUINED PANDERA

Also ur utito tempo san spell doesnt work.

How does one manage to RIP the website so badly?

Anyways search for setItemAttackSpeed function and add it back; there's a lot of cool shit in the distro I gave you.

The distro I sent you plays much more smooth than yours and feels much more fluid.

I gave you the sources m8, I mean at least change laststepcost in yours if you're keen on using it still

How does one manage to RIP the website so badly?

Anyways search for setItemAttackSpeed function and add it back; there's a lot of cool shit in the distro I gave you.

The distro I sent you plays much more smooth than yours and feels much more fluid.

I gave you the sources m8, I mean at least change laststepcost in yours if you're keen on using it still
you have a different distro than i? weirdo

Back