• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]|[7.7x] Re:Tibia:Elite monster|new spawns|Death XP 0%|Factions(Optional-PVP-E-FULL LOOT)|Party (+30% xp/memb.)|New Items/Spells/Housing/Events

Server Website/AAC
http://retibia.ddns.net/
Server Address
retibia.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
to be fair this server is quite enjoyable. felt new with all the skull monster and random drops/chest and quest all around. will play some more and hopefully main keeps me interested aswell.
Thanks for your support, it's good to know people is enjoying <3

played for a couple of hours yesterday, got out of rookgard, died and then the server crashed....
hope it comes back online ASAP as I as enjoying

try it out! you might like the OT, its good so far (lvl 9 only as its 1x)

if you are interested we can try a closed-beta until launch day
At this point, calling it official release, not a beta stage is a comedy to be honest
I do not remember the OT where i had so much fun (laughing at everything that comes to your mind [bugs, monster abilities, client crashes and teleports etc]
Gm teleporting to the players without enabling invisibility command and thinking no one can see him xD
Character death ending with going back to progress from 1 hour ago so your dead corpse has one backpack, and you respawn in random spot with the backpack you had 1 hour ago xD
People transfering items from mainland into rookgaard
very funny experience
example

Last edited:
Back