• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.5 Custom Client] Heltera IP/Web Helteraot.servegame.com Back Online!24/7

The Custom Client don't work? =S says missing hentera.dat when trying to open lawl

@Nikodada someone had mentioned that they had this problem earlier so all i did was rezip the client and rehost it on speedy and it worked for him the first post has the link or click here Heltera8 54 zip

@ Lonely pallys are actually being revamped, a new 125 atk non donor arrow is going in a quest, allowing them to use exevo mas rain an so on.

@andrew servers online, it was off for some updates but all is good now i waited for like 197 hours before i restarted the server XD

Well the server is good, but needs a little more balancing imo. Good community etc.
The gms actually listen and are active unlike most ots. The custom client is also nice.
Only thing missing is more players I guess so if you haven't yet you should try it :]

This server is DEFINITELY worth givin a shot. I mean, theres so much more custom shit from when I last played, I was actually suprised. Sure, there is donor gear, but the non-donor sets barely fall behind. Plus the quests for em are fun as hell. For me, the PvP experience is the most unique I've ever been in and I experience 0 lag, at all.

did some overall game balancing, changes were made to paladins and knights, been working on some new raids where you loot some items from them to make some pretty elite gear for players. Ravenia also has a huge map update coming out hopefully by the end of the day.

Cant log into server all its says is "connecting to Heltera. Please wait for a moment". Then it times out

"fixed problem" apperently ur client is 8.5

ya i for some reason thought mine was 8.54 i tried to edit my original post but sadly it wont let you change the subject, i didnt think it was going to be that big of a deal seeing as theyre supposed to be using the custom client because if you dont you debug when you see custom items/monsters

whats ur character name id like to say hi to you,

Tell me; what's the point in having a botting Tutor? Are you just keeping him because he's a good friend or .. what? 'cause him still having a Tutor is well .. stupid. That's like having a firefighter commit arson, then going back to fight his own fire.

20:40 You see Tutor Sticky. He is a gamemaster.
Character: Iaxeon-all-biotches (A.k.A. Sticky Blunt Man) - Ban time: 3 days - Reason: Macro use.

he has only tutor commands... and on my server tutors help new players and answer questions... Sticky is a helpful player that didnt want that cape, i gave it to him..

he has a very good knowledge of my server and i believe that even though people fuck up, that doesnt mean they are a terrible person. He took his ban, and told me hed never bot again, and his word is good enough for me.

If he was caught abusing his staff position in any way this would be a completely different conversation.

I used to play Red's server, as a player and then eventually as staff. I never abused my position and when i was just a player, after his rebirth update i botted like you wouldnt believe.... but am i bad guy?

I made a judgement call with sticky, and i still feel like i made the right choice, but only time will tell.

i like on how your first post, and your join date was all in this thread.. how about you talk to me like a man on my server and not post shit like this in my thread.. i work real hard to make sure my server is uncorrupted and fair and to any new players looking to play you make it look like im a bullshit server owner lol.

next time send a message, before you act like you know something

Sticky? Out of all people? A helpful player? Bah. He has to be the biggest douche bag on the server. He's rarely seen on his Tutor. He botted Sticky~ to practically 2000, and I guarantee he does it again.

I mean, you out of all people to put up with bullshit. You give him a position on the staff of your server, and he goes behind your back and bots probably every character he has made. I don't know about you, but the fact that he was Tutor would make me go even harder on him.

EDIT, didn't read that post after: Why would I want to strain relations with the owner of the server? Doing this just makes it easier for me. You, on the other hand.. And how is this shit? This is a serious post, I'm not trying to bash your server. Honestly, ask yourself, am I, Maxentius123, wrong? No need to post the answer, just remember the only person your lieing to is yourself.

Last edited:
i actually see sticky helping players all the time, and ive never had a complaint about him abusing the server or abusing a staff position... he got caught botting once, i personally have checked up on his character over 40-50 times

my decision is final sticky stays, and if i were you id just go back to playing and enjoying the game, because it wont take long for me to find out who you are... so dont act like you have some veil of invisibility to say whatever you want and arent accountable for what you say.

Im pretty sick of people double guessing my decisions, im open to feedback but to come here on this thread is pretty pussy shit.. you coulda talked to me reasonably about your issues and we could have talked about it there...

"ive never had a complaint about him abusing the server"

Lie #1. Sure, maybe not personally, but I've personally seen people complaining about him while your were standing right there. Whether you were afk or not is beyond me.

"i personally have checked up on his character over 40-50 times"

Lie #2. I have caught more botters than you have, we both know you don't go around and check for people botting.

"it wont take long for me to find out who you are"

What's that supposed to mean? And do what?
I, personally, find that hard to believe. Not only am I posting at my school, but I made an email account just for this account. Sneaky, huh?

I don't understand what you mean by saying 'double guessing', all I'm doing is questioning you in the most anonymous way possible. If your reasoning is good, you have no need to worry about people thinking your a bad owner. Right?