• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.5 Custom Client] Heltera IP/Web Helteraot.servegame.com Back Online!24/7

thanks for the kind words dastien, lol maxentius your still trolling huh?

ya bogart sorry for the random lag, i actually let the server go uptil it was 290 hours uptime, then i kicked it for a map update, and now its been online for another 03:31 Uptime: 128 hours and 23 minutes. Were switching to a linux dedicated very soon instead of windows, so it will be much smoother than what it is when it has all its resources.

I'm trolling because I simply posted a link to your forums that I did not create?

I think not.

Yes, and I appreciate giving them. Letting all of OTlands see me prove you wrong gives me that happiness I need to carry out my day.

Yes, and I appreciate giving them. Letting all of OTlands see me prove you wrong gives me that happiness I need to carry out my day.

Your actually just making a fool out of urself and ur not proving anything at all lol
And if u need to prove someone wrong on a forum to give u the happiness to carry ur day out, than im sorry to say that but ur life has to be pretty sad.
And now stop hating :thumbup:

Btw i remembered, these are chasm sprites <3

Your actually just making a fool out of urself and ur not proving anything at all lol
And if u need to prove someone wrong on a forum to give u the happiness to carry ur day out, than im sorry to say that but ur life has to be pretty sad.
And now stop hating :thumbup:

Btw i remembered, these are chasm sprites <3

I feel bad that Justin has idiots to back him up. You're a moron for not detecting all the sarcasm in my statement, and there was nothing for me to prove. I was simply questioning his logic.

AND, I don't know if it was just me, but I never saw a custom sprite. Not even once o_O.

EDIT: And, Justin, I suggest you clean up your first post a little bit because we both know 2/3's of that crap isn't actually on your server. Well it used to be, but is currently not. Could be a huge disappointment to new players, yanno?

Last edited:
Came here to bump, kinda funny maxentius that your still trolling this thread....

@Dastan, i actually got roughly 3000 sprites for 1.6 mill on unitera a non pvp server,
i took about the top 200 and put them in the server, so im sure they are from all over the place
i had nothing to do with the pixel art,

I use to play on the server a few months ago. By the time i got a new one and went to the website i noticed it was down andhas been ever since. What is the new website, because i would love to come back :)

Yo People Its Jet Stream lol off the heltera it comin back up justin??? what happened, and yo Exor

LOL fuckin Jet Stream .. Exorcist here xD yeah Heltera went off awhile ago I believe ..