• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.5 Custom Client] Heltera IP/Web Helteraot.servegame.com Back Online!24/7

Yea but what meets the eye is an unbalanced server with people that have been playing it for months so they already know wtf they are doing and the newer players get the cold shoulder of knowledge but are allowed to hitch a ride on a quest, and end up quitting because they see no balanced conditions. Trust me i doubt any new player that would join the server would stay unless they are a donator. My posts are simply to help you, its just feedback, don't need to get all defensive and shut down. I cannot have a man-to-man discussion about a server with another person? I don't give a shit if your the owner, friend of the owner, friend of the friends owner, i don't care who you are. If you want to make the server better you would actually listen to what people like myself are saying, take it into consideration, doesn't mean you have to do it but atleast attempt to understand how a new player to a server that knows NOTHING bout the server, other than its customized maps of downloadable maps (Gengia is on the map, the dragon spawn and hydra spawn is obviously part of gengia just its edited slightly)...

I won't respond anymore to your posts due to you not wanting any of my player feedback anymore, seems you are running things your way without the consideration of possible donators. Yea, donator(S)... i got friends, they play ots i tell them to, they got money. But we don't play imbalanced ots. I know if i fight a lv 500 super knight id still get killed..

I hope you know, Saints Anathema, that your lack of a response made him look even more right than he is.

@Lonely Reaper - There really isn't that much hate, just giving an opinion. Like you said.

POSTED BY SAINTS~
for some reason a good 30 some odd players from my old server within a a few days

I just went through the Trainers on your server. There are 21 afk players there, botting their asses off.
(to make things worse, there are only 24 people on. Wippee).

Sorry bro, but who wants to pay (what is it? 50 dollars?) just to stay alive.

ya from now on i wont be responding to it, if he wants to talk to me he knows where i am ingame... Im a pretty reasonable person.

I hope you know, Saints Anathema, that your lack of a response made him look even more right than he is.

@Lonely Reaper - There really isn't that much hate, just giving an opinion. Like you said.

POSTED BY SAINTS~

I just went through the Trainers on your server. There are 21 afk players there, botting their asses off.
(to make things worse, there are only 24 people on. Wippee).

Sorry bro, but who wants to pay (what is it? 50 dollars?) just to stay alive.

Thx, don't forget to rep++! lol.

And i was giving more feedback on ingame script/things not people. Idc if people bot on his server and he doesnt do anything about it even though he will say he does. Its his decision on what people can do ingame without getting banned, such a bad ass to get banned these days...

2uqnm3d.jp

Sweet pic I still have from the very first Helteran arena. Needless to say, Sorceress was dead in a few seconds.

Last edited:
-The Newb's Guide to Heltera-
By: Draggonoth

Welcome to Heltera, a mysterious world of fun and excitement, for both avid PvP'ers and more laid back PvE'ers.

If you are new to this server this guide will show all the basics to getting you up and on your way in an easy walk through step by step guide.

Three simple steps to get you online and playing:
 Create an Account- To create an account all that you need to do, is go to the top left of the Heltera website and click “Create an account” underneath the blue button labeled “Login”. Pick your account number and password, enter in your email, and accept the Terms of Agreement. Write down your account number and password!
 Create a Character- After creating your account it will return you to the main web page. Now click on the blue button labeled “login”, put in your account number and password and it will take you to your character management screen. If you scroll to the bottom, on the left is a button labeled “create character” click it, this will allow you to name your character, select a gender and pick a vocation.

Knight- A tanking class, can sustain large amounts of damage, however knights sacrifice damage at the cost of survivability.

Sorcerer- A ranged caster damage class, the glass cannon of Tibia, can deal substantial amounts of damage, but is unable to take much.

Druid- A ranged caster damage and healing class, can do very good damage, falling just short of sorcerers, however their excessive healing capabilities more than make up for their minor lack in damage.

Paladin- A ranged physical damage class, the masters of bows and arrows, these expert hunters deal large amounts of damage at range, they yet retain decent healing capabilities and their ability to take damage is moderate. This is the all around balanced class.

 Download the Heltera Custom Client- Once you have an account, and a character made go to the Latest News section of the Heltera website and click on the link to download the Heltera Custom Client, id no longer requires the use of an IP changer.
Or click the link here – Heltera Custom Client :D

Now that you have an account, a character and the client ready to go, its time to play!

When logging in for the first time you are given the option to pick your outfit, you can do this now or wait until later. Extra addons can be purchased from the addon vendor, later on in game to make you look even more Epic. The First addon costs 4 million gold ( 4 stacks of CC) the second costs 30 million ( 30 Stacks of CC). This may sound daunting, but at higher levels it is quite easy to make money.

Controls-
For moving around in the grand world of Tibia, you can use one of a few methods, you can use your arrow keys, you can use your number pad, which has the added bonus of allowing you to walk diagonally, or you can use your mouse. For the most part, arrow moving and number pad moving is the standard simple way to get around, mouse click is usually used once you have uncovered a better portion of your map and you do not wish to manually walk somewhere you can just map click or click your way around the game.

Chatting-
Speaking with other players in Tibia is a pretty simple practice, to just speak in general all you need to do is type what you wish to say and hit enter. If you wish to yell, once you have typed your message you click the two lines in front of the text line, this will turn them to three lines, hit enter, your message will be converted to all caps and shouted for all nearby to see. As well if you click the button twice it will turn to 1 line, and simulate a whisper where only people in your close vicinity will be able to see it. Once either yelling or whispering has been done, the button returns to the standard 2 line button and you will speak normally until you specify that you want to yell or whisper again.

Making Friends….And Enemies-
While wandering the server and leveling, and talking with other players you are bound to find a few friends, as well as bumping elbows with some less savory characters. When you make a friend that you like to play with you can add them to your VIP list, which will inform you when a friend logs on or off, and if they are offline or online at any given point in time. If their name is green then they are online, if it is red, they are not. To VIP someone, all you have to do is right click on their character and select “Add to VIP list”, or if they are not nearby you can open up your VIP list, and right click inside it then select, “Add new VIP” and type in the name of your friend. However if you happen to find someone that bothers you and you wish to make it so they cannot message you, there is a simple solution, you can right click on their character or their name in chat and select the option “Ignore (Player Name)”.

Donating…Helping the Server, Help You- ( Lvl 500 Req.)
Donating, while not required, helps keep the server running smoothly and for long periods of time, free of interruption. As well for those people who help aid the servers maintenance there are vast rewards that can be had. The front running gifts being the Super Brain and VIP Medal. The Super Brain allows your character to gain extra health and mana each level, as well as allowing for the character to equip the most legendary donation gear. The VIP Medal, allows a player access to the VIP side of the server, which hold many illustrious housing areas, and spawns of monsters that are separate from the non donor spawns where one can level quicker and more efficiently with much less threat of being killed by another player.
Aside from the Super Brain and VIP Medal there are many sets of donation gear, and runes to benefit all vocations, accelerating a characters rise to greatness amongst other titans of Heltera. The more a person donates the better the gear for the character the stronger and faster that character becomes. However if a person donates for gear all at once, there are Bundle discounts that can save someone anywhere from 5 to 15 points, depending on how generous our great God Exodus is feeling.

Gearing up for leveling-
First I suggest you go downstairs and pick up a few things. Go to the Rune Vendor on the top right of the room, Say Hello, and once he responds, say Trade. A window on your right panel will open allowing you access to the many magical items that can be bought.
For now, select the Greater Fireball Rune, and click the Okay button at the bottom. Do the same with the Ultimate Healing rune. Now its off to start leveling. Go back upstairs and Go to the right wall portal, into the spawn with a rotworm next to it. Rotworms is where you shall forge your beginning. Depending on class, you will go about killing with a wand or a weapon, either way kill until you are approximately level 30 or 40. Also note, as you are killing, keep using Utevo Lux, or Exura, as a means of boosting your magic level until it has exceeded Magic level 4.

At such a time where you are Level 30+ with a magic level of 4, the fun begins.

Explosive Leveling-
Make sure your Greater Fireball Rune is visible in your bags, then go to Options on the right side of your equipment section, select hotkeys, and Click on one of the spots, go to Select Item, and select your greater fireball rune.
Say you set it to F1. Now you Press F1 and select an area in the middle of a group of rotworms, and watch as fire incinerates your foes. At first they wont die immediately, but as you level, they will begin to die in a single shot, boosting the speed at which they die, and ultimately the rate at which you gain levels. I strongly advise not going downstairs, as the orc berserkers orc leaders are much harder, and the dragons down there will kill you immediately. Just stay on the main floor, and the floor above, there are plenty of spawns to level quickly. The ladder just to the left of the spawn entrance leads to the second floor, this floor is safe to use. Once you have killed enough rotworms to reach level 100-120, it is time to move on.

Preparing for the Long Haul-
At this point setting other hotkeys, such as UH, SD, Exori Gran, Exori Con, Utamo Vita, and other such spells would be for the best, below is a list of spells best suited to each vocation.

Knights

Spells

Description
Requires Super
(Yes/No)
Level required
Necessity
Exura A minor self Healing spell. No 8 Not really needed
Utevo Lux A minor area Light spell. No 9 Not really needed
Exiva “Persons name” A find person spell. No 8 Mildly needed
Exana Flam Remove Fire Debuff. No 10 Mildly needed
Exana Pox Remove Poison Debuff. No 10 Mildly needed
Exani Hur “up/down Levitate up or down a floor. No 12 Situational need
Utani Hur Haste, faster running. No 14 Mostly needed
Utevo Gran Lux A greater Light spell. No 13 Not really needed.
Exevo Vita Burns mana to aid training. No 15 Training need
Exori Hur Throws attack at target. No 15 Mostly Needed
Exeta Res Taunts monsters to atk you. No 20 Mostly needed
Exana Mort Moderate Healing spell. No 30 Not really needed
Exori Mas AoE dmg spell, low damage No 33 Mildly needed
Exori Damages around knight. No 35 Mildly needed
Exori Gran Stronger form of exori. No 70 Mostly needed
Exori Rai Strongest form of Exori. Yes 200 Highly Needed.
Exana Rai A self Cleanse. Yes 200 Mildly needed
Exori Blayz Tic Tac Toe area Fire dmg Yes 1000 Highly needed.
Exevo Gran Grav AoE Destroy Field Yes 6000 Highly Needed
Exevo Implo Large AoE damage Yes 6000 Highly Needed.
Adori Mas Tera Traps target in Magic Walls. Yes 6000 Highly Needed.

Knight Basics (Runes and Spells) -
The runes and spells most needed for a Knight to level up to 1k, are UH ( Ultimate Healing or Super Ultimate Healing Rune), MR ( Mana Rune, Strong Mana Rune, Super Mana Rune ), Exori Gran, and if “Super” Exori Rai. Depending on situation and how much you like to PvP, Magic Wall, Firebomb, and Destroy Field are also on the list.

Basic Strategies-
For most fights in solo leveling the strategy for a knight is simple, stand there and alternate between using Ultimate Healing Rune and Exori Gran or Super Ultimate Healing Rune and Exori Rai depending on whether or not you are a Super Knight. However there are some fights where this basic blocking strategy falters, including monsters that fight from a distance, and flee upon encroachment. As well as certain raids or events that may be happening.
For Fleeing monsters, the most obvious way to fix this is to activate your follow enemy action, by clicking the double sided arrow on the right by your equipment section. Things are not always so simple though, if you are in and area with moderate difficulty monsters, following your target deeper into the spawns, thus running you into more enemies could sometimes spell certain death. It is because of this that caution must be used when making the decision whether to charge in or stay at a distance. If the danger is too great and staying at a distance is the best option at hand, using Exori Hur, at low levels is your only ability that will aid you, it is a slow process but it is much safer than charging.
For Raids, the difference is not so drastic from solo leveling except for the needed use of Exeta Res, which ensures that the monster keeps attacking you and not your friends.
Paladins

Spells

Description
Requires Super
(Yes/No)
Level required
Necessity
Exura A minor self Healing spell. No 8 Not really needed
Utevo Lux A minor area Light spell. No 9 Not really needed
Exiva “Persons name” A find person spell. No 8 Mildly needed
Exana Flam Remove Fire Debuff. No 10 Mildly needed
Exana Pox Remove Poison Debuff. No 10 Mildly needed
Exura Gran Moderate Self Healing No 11 Mildly needed
Exani Hur “up/down Levitate up or down a floor. No 12 Situational need
Exevo Con Creates 10 Arrows. No 13 Not needed
Utevo Gran Lux A greater Light spell. No 13 Not really needed.
Utani Hur Haste, faster running. No 14 Mildly needed
Exevo Vita Burns mana to aid training. No 15 Training need
Exevo Con Pox Creates 7 Poison Arrows. No 16 Not really needed
Exevo Con Mort Creates 5 Bolts. No 17 Not needed
Exura Vita Strong Heal Spell. No 20 Mildly needed
Adito Tera Disintegrate. No 21 Not needed
Exori Con Throws spear at the Target. No 23 Mildly needed
Exevo Con Hur Creates 5 Sniper Arrows. No 24 Not really needed
Exevo Con Flam Creates 8 Explosive Arrows. No 25 Not really needed
Exevo Con Grav Creates 5 Piercing Bolts. No 33 Not really needed
Exura San Extreme self healing No 35 Highly Needed
Exori San Shoots Holy Dmg at Target. No 40 Mildly Needed
Exeta Con Enchants Spear No 45 Not really needed
Exevo Mas San AoE Holy Damage No 50 Highly Needed
Exevo Con Vis Creates 10 Power Bolts No 59 Not really needed
Exana Rai A self Cleanse. Yes 200 Mildly needed
Exevo Mas Rain Moderate AoE Damage. Yes 500 Mildly needed
Exura San Res Massive AoE Damage. Yes 1000 Highly Needed
Utana Vid Invisibility Yes 3000 Highly Needed
Exevo Gran Grav AoE Destroy Field Yes 6000 Highly Needed
Exevo Implo Large AoE damage Yes 6000 Highly Needed.
Adori Mas Tera Traps target in Magic Walls. Yes 6000 Highly Needed.

Paladin Basics (Spells and Runes) -
The runes and spells most needed for Paladins leveling to 1k, are UH ( Ultimate Healing or Super Ultimate Healing Rune), MR ( Mana Rune, Strong Mana Rune, Super Mana Rune ), SD ( Sudden Death ), Exura San, Exevo Mas San, Exori Con, and if “Super” Exevo Mas Rain. Depending on situation and how much you like to PvP, Magic Wall, Firebomb, and Destroy Field are also on the list.

Return to the main teleport room, and this time head west, then a little north To the spawn portal marked by a Pirate Corsair. For a Druid or Mage, using SD's is best, for a knight Exori Gran, and normal attacking, for a Paladin, Exori Con or SD also works well.
Run around Killing pirates, beware of Buccaneers, they give good exp, but hit pretty hard. Keep killing until you are about 245 ( make sure to not exceed lvl 249, because at 250 the exp rate changes, and you miss the chance at a jump in levels from a BKB) then head back to the portal room.
Go to the bottom left corner this time to the portal marked by a Black Knight Boss.
Now if you have higher level friends on the server this would be the point to ask one of them to tank a BKB for you, whatever your class shoot it from a distance so that if it comes at you u have tome to jump into the Protection Zone before it can kill you.
If you are new to the server and do not currently have a friend on the server, or have not yet made one, then you can do one of two things, try your luck at survival and soloing it ( Suggested for more knowldeged Tibia OTers) or see if a higher level is on that wouldnt mind helping.
Please do not spam a bunch of people to get help, ask once or twice, if none respond, go about the survival method, if it proves to difficult go back to pirates until level 300, then continue on with the guide.
For the friend blocker method, just hve them block about 4 or 5 for you, the first will jump you to about 275 each afterward yeidls about 6-7 lvls, So just go until level 300.
For survival method, it takes a good bit longer but you hop out of the Protection zone, do damage using your classes strongest ability, while also keeping your health up, UH's for knights and Paladins, Mana run for Druids and Sorcerers. If you notice your taking alot more than your healing, hop back into PZ, regen then go back out.
Once you kill the first one, leave the spawn, wait about 5 minutes then go back in to the spawn, the creature should hvae respawned. If you dont wish to wait the 5 minutes you can go jump back into pirates for a bit, kill more of them then go back to BKBs until Level 300.

-side note went to bkb at 246 jumped to 278, went to pirates up high enough to buccaneers above ladder, left at 281 to kill another bkb. Second BKB jumped me to 289-
-Returned to kill 3rd bkb at exactly the beginning of 293- Third kill jumped me to exactly 300.

Iaxeon-all-biotches (aka Tutor Sticky) was banned yesterday for reaching the frag limit. He got a 2 day ban. 30 minutes later, he was unbanned. Upon questioning the GM who unbanned him on his reasoning, it was because Iaxeon-all-biotches, a tutor, did not know there was a limit on how many level 500 non-donors you can kill at level 2.7k, so he deserved another chance.

Iaxeon-all-biotches has already received a three day ban for botting.

February 22nd, Iaxeon-all-biotches killed his arch-enemy Kio Vangore;
Killed at Level 1473 by Iaxeon-all-biotches.

So, what's the catch? Kio Vangore was afk at trainers. He abused an obvious bug where you can kill players that are afk in the trainers, and still walks without so much a slap on the wrist.

There are also many, many, many more stories bout this guy. But they are unconfirmed, so I'm not posting them.

Should this guy still be on the server? You decide..

I do decide, this isnt up for debate...

i highly doubt he was mass pking noobs, but ill look into this.. I also talked to him about killiong kio while he was in trainers, they have a huge rivalry between them, he knows not to do it.

I also thought we talked about you posting in this thread, i will talk to you in-game when your online.

he knows not to do it

You said yourself; if a noob does it, what can you do? But if an actual player does it, you got problems.

i highly doubt he was mass pking noobs

Heltera - Characters
Search my char. Notice I wasn't suiciding, I was paying for bless everytime I died. He would just simply one hit me everytime I walked out.

I also thought we talked about you posting in this thread

You threatened, in your own words, to 'shut down my internet'. What, am I supposed to take that seriously?

Lol your a joke kid, were done talking post all you want on this thread... I dont care

you kill stickys rl, and then he power killed the shit out of you... my ban system is meant to stop the killing of random noobs... his kill on you was justified and Gihn unbanned him saying that if i wanted to keep the ban i would,

I prefer to have just myself for staff but then the whole community crys about no staff online... So i get to deal wth everyones bullshit... YAY!

later,

His kills on me weren't justified. All 9 of em. Hence the 'Warning! The murder of Exorcist was unjustified!' warning.

But; based on your logic. If I was a level 2700 fully donor, and some level 200 kills my low level friend, I have the right to literally, kill him off of the server? Without fear of being banned for excessive killing?

And secondly, why would Gihn unban him in the first place? He was there watching the incident. I would die, buy all my blesses, an aol, etc etc, then go out to be one hit by either him or Gnarl (the highest level on the server). Go ask him for a reasoning and please don't come back here saying 'Because Sticky told him he didn't know he would get banned'. It's his responsibility to find out, not yours.

Last edited:
my ban system is meant to stop the killing of random noobs... you killed his younger rl bro... what did you expect and shit here i am fucking talking about this again..\

16:12 God Exodus has taken the action "Banishment + IP Banishment" against: Exorcist (Warnings: 1), with reason: "False Report to Gamemaster", and comment: "take a few days off".

Now youll have all the time in the world to post on my thread, and Bump it... Thanks in advance

I have all the time in the world regardless. You just made yourself look even worse because you got proved wrong in every aspect of this conversation and still think your right. All you had to do was punish Sticky, even just a little bit, just to show me you had it in ya. But that wasn't the case.

I mean, to everyone reading this; don't think it's just me who thinks this way. No, no, no. Just a few days ago, the ex-rulers of the server quit, not because they lost the war (quite the opposite, actually), but because they hated dealing with Sticky's shit.

And now; the bashing.

If you're looking to play this server, but have a unexplained love for paladins, don't play here. A paladin will get you nowhere, at all. Don't even consider choosing that vocation when creating your character. Make a knight. I mean, mages aren't bad in DPS, but a knight is the best. Not only do knights have the greatest damage, they also take 5 people to kill. How exciting.

Also, make sure you have 50 bucks to spare on this OT, cause if you don't, your screwed. Plain and simple. And pray to GOD he doesn't release God sets like he said he was going to in a month of two. Even if he's dropping the prices from 25$ a piece to 15$, that still amounts to 100$ more, ontop of the 50$ you've already paid.

AND; make sure you have a bot. You start botless, you start with a huge disadvantage.

Well, that's pretty much it. All the above stands true until things start to change; and if they do, I'll be sure to erase whatever was fixed. Your welcome.

Last edited:
Awww, these sprites that ur using r making me remember a OT i once played, it was like the best server ever and it had the same sprites ur using.
Wish u look with ur server, but looks pretty good so i guess u wont need the luck.