• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

Come on Jon put er back on ;)

Thel Arda here~

best OT runnin, and if you need dedicated I can host now ;o
I can map, script, all of the above, ive made events, hosted servers in the mean time, and am currently hosting one. Lemme know bro :D

Thel~

hey, i want ask, if anybody know, when slain will come on,again. i will be happy about an answer, i want play the old slain ;)

K guys it is done Slain is back online, enjoy!

The more players the better as a lot of these events require like 50 people lol.

Someone took slain.servegame.com so im using slain.sytes.net

I will go to 8.6 as soon as a stable distro is out..as I dont want to do all the coding myself like usual.

Im thinking about putting Slain up again new and improved. God mode will be activated and as always what the players want, the players get always.

Im thinking about putting Slain up again new and improved. God mode will be activated and as always what the players want, the players get always.
GOod luck thats some good news

Back