• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

come join one of the most unique pvp-e servers out there :D

09:22 Uptime: 72 hours and 1 minutes.

stability plx? :D

Face it dude, It's not.

get off my nuts and stop spamming before i report lmfao..and yes it is growing had a record of players online yesterday :)

Hate all you want but people do realize where the truly great servers are ;)

ttyl douche.

Yeah, this OT is amazing! and Neon have you even played this OT? If you haven't thats probably why you say it sucks. Don't judge an OT because it's cover. (LOL) But you should try it, its going great. Anyways but there is somethings that the owner does need to add such as new spells,some items with regen, and thats pretty much it! :)

-Triakiss

Yeah, this OT is amazing! and Neon have you even played this OT? If you haven't thats probably why you say it sucks. Don't judge an OT because it's cover. (LOL) But you should try it, its going great. Anyways but there is somethings that the owner does need to add such as new spells,some items with regen, and thats pretty much it! :)

-Triakiss

No he hasnt played it, hes too busy talking trash on the forums :)

btw mods can u remove some of neons useless posts (all of em)

every time i try to get on its down...

or i get on for 5 minutes then it goes down

when i first started it wasn't like this though

Last edited:
Yeah, thats a down point about Slain. There's always crashes etc.

Yeah, thats a down point about Slain. There's always crashes etc.

Gonna have to disagree with that...its very easy to explain.

Log in type /uptime you will see its always over 24h however I do not have a OT restarter. It should be good from now on :)

Back