• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.6] LegendsWorld 100% CUSTOM RPG!! NEW SEASON START 02/15!!

Server Website/AAC
http://www.lwrpg.com
Server Address
www.lwrpg.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

kennzey

Reaction score
Ip: www.lwrpg.com
Client: Tibia 8.6/own client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbs Internet connection.
Exp rate: Custom Stage
Map: A whole custom world 100% by our staff
Runes: New runes nothing is infinity
Loot rate: Custom Rates
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3kills gives you Red skull.
Skills & Magic rates: Custom Rates.

Hello Everyone!! Im here to bring a new season of the LegendsWorld!!
The season will start at 02/15 at 18:00 (-3UTC)!!

Check our site for informations and details about our server!!
We will be waiting you there! XD

ke6se0.png

2i6yik0.png

34zgmf8.png

29ymtee.png

j0ejhj.png

15wds2w.png

mb4h36.png

Played the previous season to this one, was an awesome fun experience! I got decently far but did not finish the whole quest line, looking to change that this time. I recommend to atleast give this server a shot. I will forsure be playing this season again, cannot wait!

Is decent server, but owner shuts it down about every 2 months, and doesnt refund the points from previous seasons

Is decent server, but owner shuts it down about every 2 months, and doesnt refund the points from previous seasons
I believe the last two or three times I played, I got my points back everytime. I think he does refund your points, but the server overall is really unique. It's worth a shot.

Tried logging into my acct, didnt exist, tried to talk to him ingame, said he doesnt refund so idk

Tried logging into my acct, didnt exist, tried to talk to him ingame, said he doesnt refund so idk
I always give points back when season start.. I just need the recipes of then. I never said wont refund.. Unless u havent then.. Kuz if dont ask it, everyone can just came and say that have points...
Like @Merked22 If he have his points back, he showed the recipes from paypal.

I donated pretty long ago and I still receive 100% of the points I donated. Very recommended server!

I played the last version do we get points back from that? I miss the old version you can really tell this is only brought back to make money, you cant even do train skills anymore without spending money.

monsters look scary af
look through your shop. Mystery Box, Legacy Mystery Box and Great Offer Box gives you a random item. This is gambling, which is illegal... in europe at least.

And i guess you that the items is not evenly shared drop rate. the best item is most likely lowest drop rate and that makes the weak minded players to buy more than one. touché.

Lootboxes with random items.. buy 15 of them to get what you want.

Last edited:
Yeah this server is all about money, alot of progress and items are behind a pay wall.
The first version of this server was great then they wrecked it balance wise and now they put in the worst cash shop ever.

You can train skills easy. You don't need to donate in order to train. You can train buying the training statues with ingame cash. A lot of the progress is not behind a pay wall in my opinion, alot of the progress is behind putting in the time, yeah you can donate to put your character way ahead without having to farm or put in the work( can't you in alot of the OT's that are currently out?), which is what im assuming you are referring to. Yeah its grindy, to get your character up there, but its possible without donating. Very possible. If I can do it lol.... so can anyone....

Well, i used to play a lot of korean's mmos , so im okay with the "grind" here , this games is nice, im just hit lvl 60 with my first character, as far as i played it i noticed pros and cons, but i like it , for me one of the cons is, the map , its mmmh idk if im a bit obsessive but, there's a lot of things that dont properly fit in some places, also, some low levels zones (up to 60) doesnt appear to be rpgish , you can add a bit of different mobs to make the zones more "vivid" , but well, that's in my opinion as today, the rest of the game for me is very nice, keep it up with the good work :)

Back